☕️13☕️

"So what do you think?" Tessa asked me. "Which Parent Trap is better? Original or remake?"

I rolled my eyes as I lay down on my bed. "Come on, that's not fair, they're both good."

"Just settle a debate for me," she begged me. "I said the original but someone said the remake."

"Who?" I wondered. She sat back and folded her arms. "Lindsay Lister."

"Yeah but girls like Lindsay like things with all the A listers in it," I told Tessa.

"Where do I freaking start?" Tessa growled. "Luckily Dean saw my angry face and dragged me out before I murdered her."

"Well he's a clever boy," I pointed out. "So everyone is friends again?"

"Yeah, he apologised to me yesterday," I told her. "Everyone is friends again."

"Except Dean and Jess," Tessa laughed. "Trust me, those two despise each other, even in school, the stuff that happens there."

"Well keep me updated," I told her. "I will," Tessa promised me.

I took the remote from my bedside table and flicked through the channels.

"Anything on?" she asked me. "Nope," I sighed.

We just sat there for maximum of thirty seconds. "So....annoy Taylor?" Tessa suggested. "Yes please," I sang.

***

"Aw, poor Luke," I sighed. "How is he?" Me and Rory had just found out that Luke's uncle died. "Unflappable," Mom told us.

"True," Rory agreed. We walked into Luke's to find it....chaotic.

"Can I get another cup of coffee?"

"Is that my food?"

"More coffee here please."

"Aye caramba!" I exclaimed. Luke was walking around, on the phone, with four plates and a coffee pot. "What are you doing?" Mom raised her eyebrow. "I'm on the phone," Luke grumbled. "I can see that," Mom chuckled.

He handed us the plates. "Eggs for cranky hat guy," he instructed Rory. "That's for Tessa," he told me.

Tessa looked over at me. "Hello Diane," she quipped as I put her pancakes in front of her. "Whatcha doing?" I asked her.

"Studying, bio test," she explained quickly. "Good luck," I said. "I'm gonna need it," she sighed.

I walked over to the counter. "Shouldn't Jess be here?"

"He's upstairs, being a little jerk, like usual," Luke rolled his eyes. I walked up the stairs and I hammered on the door.

"Yo Jessica Biel, open up!" I yelled. Jess opened the door and gave me a weird look. "Who pooped in your cereal today?"

"Luke needs your help, the place is packed," I told him. "In a minute," he muttered, staring at the TV.

"Now!" I ordered. "You're no fun," Jess grumbled as I dragged him out. "Put it on my tombstone dear so everyone can know," I sassed him.

I gave him a shove, making him stumble. "Graceful as always," Mom laughed. "Hey! She pushed me!" Jess exclaimed.

"Sue me," I folded my arms. "I could have broken my neck!" Jess protested. "Well we need your arm so get to it Diane," I handed him the coffee pot.

"Despot," Jess mumbled under his breath. "Hey! I heard that," I snapped.

***