☕️122☕️

"Okay, did we buy enough onesies?" Rory asked me. "Should do, now forty people, including me, you, Mom, Sookie and Tessa have RSVP'd yes to Lane's baby shower," I told her. "We have sixty."

"But what if people hate the first one they do?" Rory asked me. "Like the first pancake."

"Well if you slap a non specifically cute item onto a onesie, it's automatically cute, fact," I stated. "Cake is in the fridge, we have streamers and balloons, the chairs are getting delivered later so all we have to do is decorate."

"Did we agree on one table or two for presents?" Rory asked me.

"One," I told her.

Rory's phone started ringing and she answered it. "Hello? Yes this is Rory Gilmore. Thank you for calling me back. As a matter of fact I will be. Corner of Ninth and..great. Okay, I'll see you them."

"That was the New York Times!" she squealed and the two of us jumped up and down and screamed.

"I'm meeting one of the editors," she cheered. "I need to prepare! Oh my God!"

***

"Could you make that straighter?" Mom asked me. "That's what she said!" Tessa piped up from the kitchen.

Mom shot her the death stare. "I can't believe your little angel will be working at the New York Times and your little demon will be famous in Hollywood!" Sookie cooed.

"Less Gilmore, more Kim," Mom told her.

"So tell me about this house," Tessa requested. "It's amazing," I smiled.

"Did you break it in properly?" Tessa asked me, giving me the nod.

That means having sex in every room.

"We forgot the downstairs bathroom," I told her. "Kinky," she wiggled her eyebrows.

I hit her with the oven mit. "So how are you and Kaia?" I asked her. "We're good and we wanna get married as soon as it's legal," Tessa told me.

"Oh that's great," Mom came into the room and hit me with the oven mit. "Breaking the house in?"

"Hey me and Kaia do that in every hotel room we find," Tessa mumbled.

Mom hit us both with the oven mit.

***

"Lane's on bed rest?" I pouted. "Yeah," Tessa mumbled as we had our coffee.

We started setting up everything in Miss Patty's. "Heather, Theresa move it," Mrs Kim ordered.

"For the last crapping time, it's Tessa!" Tessa snapped.

We wheeled Lane's bed out, with Lane in it, in the middle of the road, heading towards Miss Patty's. "This is fun," Lane laughed.

I put Snoopy and Charlie Brown on my onesie while Tessa did the Simpsons.

"Hello everyone," Rory stood up on her chair. "Thank you for coming to this somewhat unconventional baby shower, which is perfect because when do Lane and Zack ever do anything conventional?"

Tessa stood up on the chair next. "Lane is part of the Core Four, that has been together for seventeen long years and we're getting sick of her," she joked.

I stood up next. "We love Lane and Zack so much and we can't wait to meet those boys. Thank you so much for coming, eat drink and make fabulous onesies."

The three of us sat on the bed. "So, who's next on the marriage and pregnancy train?" Lane asked us. "My guess is this one," Tessa pointed at me. "Since they 'broke in' the new house."

"I am not pregnant," I told her. "We both had protection."

"Then Rory," Tessa pointed at her. "With Logan."

"But which one is gonna propose first," Lane wondered as cupcakes were handed to us.

Me and Rory looked at each other. "Uh.."

This was the big question. Who was gonna propose to their Gilmore twin first?"

Logan? Or Jess?