☕️69☕️

In Yale, to Rory, I was the official Columbia informant, though I knew no one in my school who was in the Life and Death Brigade but I found it interesting all the same.

"So I hear you have a new boyfriend," Grandma looked at Mom, who in turn looked at us.

"We said nothing," I told her.

"Kirk told me," Grandma said. "Kirk?!" Mom gasped. "How?!"

"I called the inn and Michel answered, who was arguing with someone, possibly a vet, then Bob picked up the phone but I couldn't understand him at all," Grandma explained to us. "Then Kirk picked it up and I asked him where you were and he told me you were probably with your new boyfriend Luke. Now why were you hiding it from me?!"

"I wasn't," Mom insisted. "Then I want to meet him, next week," she demanded.

"But.."

"Next week!"

"Ugh!"

***

"So, I'm in the article?" I asked Rory. "Yes, you are, my official Columbia informant but I couldn't put your name in there," she said. "Only the Yale staff know it's you."

I was looking on my computer to see an email from an unknown email.

"Hezzy?"

I read the email thoroughly.

Hello Thea

As I understand, Ace named you as the Columbia informant, she agreed to the conditions for an interview but the deal includes you too.

Most of Columbia is ignorant when it comes to the Life and Death Brigade, the only person who showed true interest was you Thea

Look under the orchid

I went outside and looked under the orchid pot to find and envelope with my name. I opened the envelope to find a message.

Be outside your apartment tomorrow.

Blindfolded

The LBD.

"Rory Gilmore, what did you get me into?" I asked her. "Are you Ace?"

"You're Thea..right?"

"Yep," I mumbled. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

***

I sat on the steps of my apartment with my blindfold on. Part of me was deeply regretting this.

"Hey Thea," I heard a voice. "Are you ready?"

"Bit too late to say no, isn't it?" I wondered. "Is a bit," he told me. "Tell Ace I'm going to kill her," I grumbled.

Mystery Man pulled me up into the car and helped me into the backseat.

We started driving and I sat back. "Hezzy?" I heard Rory's voice. "I'm gonna kill you," I muttered. "I have a question."

"Shoot," Mystery Man told me. "Why aren't you wearing your gorilla masks?" I asked him.

"She can see us!" another voice popped up. "No dumbass, it's called common sense!" I snapped back.

"She's good," I heard a familiar accent. "Finn?" I frowned. "How does she know you?" another girl asked him. "I have no idea," he muttered.

"You got me to chicken fight with you and you bought me several drinks," I told him.

"Hold on, did your friend have blonde and pink hair?" another voice popped up.