☕️99☕️

"He's inviting us to a Valentine's Day weekend?" Jess frowned. "Yeah, to make up for...that night," I explained.

"Hmm, where is it?" he wondered. "He hasn't told Rory so he hasn't told me," I explained to him.

Jess thought about it. "Tell him I agree but one comment about my book, I'll punch him."

"I'll let him know," I pecked him on the lips and texted Logan.

Me and Jess are in

Well it's an all paid trip to Martha's Vineyard, start packing.

"I take it you found out where our mystery tour is," Jess smirked.

"Martha's Vineyard," I told him.

"I need to take pictures so I can prove to that ass I do travel," he told me.

"Will I get to meet any of the 'asses' you have referred to?" I wondered.

"Eventually," Jess told me. I sat down at my computer and did my research. "Most stuff is summer based but there's hiking and walking," I mumbled.

"Well we're smart people, we'll find something to do," Jess told me, kissing the top of my head.

***

"Are we getting a plane or ferry?" Jess asked me as I was driving. "Apparently a ferry," I told him.

"You've ever been on a boat?" Jess wondered. "I have, in Italy, you don't get sea sick do you?"

"I've never been so we'll find out," he told me.

Well, Jess didn't get sea sick on the boat, neither did I. I took a candid shot of him.

"Oi!" he protested. "Show that to your asshole friend," I smiled.

"Thanks Heath," he laughed.

We arrived in the early evening and hiked to the door. Rory let us in and hugged us tightly.

Logan came out and I gave him a small hug while he and Jess exchanged nods. "I'm sorry for being a dick," he apologised.

"It's cool," Jess muttered. "No hard feelings."

"Right so the den is here," Rory showed the two of us around while Logan took care of our bags. "The showers, only one on at a time or else you will turn into an icicle so give us the heads up."

"Stan is our free day neighbourhood raccoon, always annoying us in the morning," Logan added.

We were shown to our bedroom and I sat by the fire. "Oh, Mom and Luke are coming too," she told me. "You guys hungry?"

I shook my head and looked at Jess who also shook his head. Jess looked around the room and poked his head into the bathroom.

He smirked at me. "Before the elders arrive?"

"What are you suggesting?" I smiled, a little cheeky smile. His eyes drifted towards the shower.

"Well there's a first time for everything," I laughed.

***

I woke up at about seven thirty, with Jess holding me tightly. "Hey," I mumbled.

"Breakfast?" he suggested. "Clothes first," I piped up.

After some pastries, we walked down to the beach. "I have a bit of habit when it comes to beaches," I told Jess.

"The beach flats, that's fine," he told me, confused a little.

I took them off and headed towards the water. I rolled up my trousers a little and Jess followed me down.