☕️19☕️

Two Months Later

"HEATHER!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOUR PHONE IS RINGING!"

"I KNOW!"

"WELL WHO THE HELL IS CALLING THIS LATE?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

I grabbed my cellphone off the bedside table and pushed answer. "TELL THEM IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING AND ASK WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM?!"

"HOW CAN I ASK THEM WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" I roared. I held the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I yawned.

"Bad time?" Rory asked me. "It's four in the morning," I put emphasis on the time.

"Did I wake you?"

"Me, no, the Hulk's screaming woke me up," I mumbled. "Sorry I'm calling late but I had to tell you this before I forgot."

"WHO IS IT?!" Tessa yelled. "IT'S MY SISTER!" I yelled back. "TELL HER IT'S FOUR IN THE MORNING!"

"JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP, IT'S YOUR YELLING THAT WOKE ME UP!" I shouted.

"HOW DID YOU NOT HEAR THE FUCKING PHONE?!"

"GO TO SLEEP!"

I held the phone to my ear. "You were saying?"

"Mom had this dream where she and Luke were married and she was pregnant. With twins."

"She is gonna be so fat," I laughed. "Evil!" Rory giggled. "What's your plan for today?"

"First things first, go back to sleep, I have the celebrity t-shirt, with fourteen autographs, some I had to pay for and me and Tessa have the day off from work so we're gonna sightsee," I explained.

"And the boyfriend?"

"Good, can't wait to see him and you guys again," I smiled. "So, what movie did you work on?"

"Well, Tessa was working those giant cameras while I helped with the script and I did the clapperboard and announced what take it was," I smiled. "But no movie."

"What?!"

"We're filming a TV show that's coming out next year," I told her. "Two and a Half Men."

"Who's in it?"

"Charlie Sheen," I laughed. "Mom is gonna be so jealous!"

"He's a nice guy, he actually gave me a reference," I told her. "I miss you."

"I miss you too," I mumbled. "I'll see you guys tomorrow-ish."

"See ya."

***

"Come on," Tessa grabbed my hand and she pulled me up the hill. Here we were, two young girls from Connecticut, on the Hollywood sign.

Tessa pulled out the contents of her bag which had a picnic mat, take out and soda.

We sat down right in front of Hollywood sign. "Okay, reflection time."

"Can't believe we're going home tomorrow," Tessa sighed. "It's been fun, Charlie Sheen pranking us, us pranking Charlie Sheen."

"Me getting the entire cast of Friends to sign my t-shirt," I laughed. "You being speechless when Emilio Estevez visited set," Tessa giggled.

"He was so nice to me," I pointed out.

"Remember when you bruised your finger by shutting down the clapper board on it?" Tessa giggled.

"That hurt," I mumbled. We clinked our soda cans together and looked out at the view. "We'll come back here one day," I mumbled.