☕️103☕️

I decided to wear the dark blue dress for Lane's wedding. "When's this stunt and where?" Jess asked me.

"This weekend in Costa Rica," I mumbled. He still wasn't totally happy that Finn asked me to take part in the stunt. And I totally understood why, he was concerned for my safety.

"I'm going to be careful," I promised him as we were heading towards the car.

"I know," Jess sighed. "But I'm still allowed to be scared, it's risky as hell."

I nodded, not sure how to respond. He looked terrified. I got into the car and started it up.

Once we stopped because of a crash on the interstate, Jess gripped my hand.

"I don't want you to get hurt," he told me. "I'm going to be careful, I promise," I told him.

He nodded and kept a tight grip on my hand until traffic started moving.

***

I joined the bachelorette party and we all bought the supplies from Doose's.

"Okay, beer, more beer, more alcohol that isn't beer, chocolate and last but not least beer," I read off the list.

"It is our job to make sure we give her the night and headache she will never forget," Tessa piped up.

Dad got me and Rory these thing called Sidekicks, they were like a phone and a pager combined.

"Dad texting you too?" Rory laughed. "Yep."

"Okay, next step, look for fun," Mom suggested.

What we needed up doing was joining the bachelor party and seven out of the fourteen people there passed out.

Mom had her date, Dad because Luke was gone on a trip with April.

Lane had four bridesmaids for the Buddhist wedding, me, Rory, Tessa and Kyon. We were doing the Buddhist wedding first and we were standing in silence..to listen to Mrs Kim arguing with her mother in Korean.

Once Granny Kim was gone, everyone was running. It was a good thing I was wearing flats as we took off towards the church.

I ducked into the bridal suite to help Lane get ready. "Come on, picture," Rory but the timer on and we took a picture before Mrs Kim.

"This is insane!" Rory squealed. Me, Rory and Tessa walked down the aisle together and stood on the altar.

The reverend was Korean so I couldn't understand a word he was saying.

But it made me think, Tessa, Rory, Lane and I were the Core Four before me and Rory transferred to Chilton. It made me wonder...

...who's next?

***

Me and Tessa got mojitos at the bar at the reception in the town square.

"I wonder who's gonna get married next in the Core Four," I mumbled. "Most likely you," Tessa pointed out.

My Sidekick went off and my eyes widened. "I now have control of the sidekick, you only have to worry about Mommy bugging you 24/7," I read it aloud.

"Sounds like a delight," Tessa laughed. "You two, over here now!" Rory ordered. Me and Tessa sat down with everyone else as Rory took a picture with her camera.

"You heading to Costa Rica tonight?" Rory asked me. "Yeah," I told her. "I still can't believe they asked you to do the big stunt. If you die, it'll be like losing both of my arms...and my legs."

"I'm not gonna die," I rolled my eyes. "Don't be so morbid."

I looked at Rory. "I also met April."

"You met April?" Mom asked me, frowning. "Yeah, in Philadelphia, she knew I beat a Columbia record," I explained.

The band started playing and we stood up to see them play and we were dancing along.

***

Now it was time to embarrass the bride and groom and it was hilarious, watching Rory and Brian embarrass the hell out of Lane and Zack.

But then Mom went up on stage..drunk. "Oh no," Dad grimaced.

"Hello," she slurred. "I'm Lorelai Gilmore, I wanted to say a few words about our girl. I've known Lane forever, I'm so incredibly happy that she has gotten married. I'm just so happy that this adorable twenty two year old girl has gotten married. It's amazing, it's hard to get married, believe me I should know, because Lane is married and next thing it'll be my two daughters, then their daughters but not me. I'm not getting married, it's not for me. Do whatever on June third..."

Me, Dad and Rory went up to pull Mom off stage. "You going to catch your flight?" Rory asked me as Dad carried Mom in.

"I'll be back in a few days," I reassured her.

A/N

I didn't think Heather and Finn's friendship would be such a hit with you guys. But I'm glad it is.

But another question for you guys, about the angel and the demon of the Gilmore household.

Yep, Rory and Heather. What was your favourite twin moment?