☕️43☕️

A/N Heather's room

"It is my lady! O it is my love!"

I sipped my coffee and I listened to someone yelling Romeo and Juliet out the window. "I made pancakes but they aren't as good as Luke's," Andrea told me.

"Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?!"

"I have to see this in person," I laughed and I went onto the balcony and I gasped. "Mom?!"

Her head shot up. "There is my little demon!"

I broke into a big smile. "I couldn't remember the number of the house," she admitted. "Want to come in the normal way or the badass way?" I wondered. "Normal, I have a care package from Stars Hollow, I'll do badass next time," she told me.

"It's B," I told her. I pressed the button on the intercom to let her in. Once she came into the apartment, I hugged her tightly. "Oh sweetheart, I missed you," she hugged me tightly. "What's on the agenda?"

"I'm heading over at about ten and then I start work at two," I told her. "How is the job?" Mom asked me. "Pays good but I just put the stuff on shelves for a few hours," I told her.

"Hey Lorelai!" Andrea called from the kitchen. "Is the coffee good?" Mom asked me. "You think I'd get crap coffee?" I put my hand over my heart. "Oh mother you wound me."

"So, any new college friends?" Mom asked us. "I have Claire, who's two years above me and Sophia who's a freshman, like me," I explained.

"My class is boring," Andrea muttered. "The exciting stuff is sophomore year."

"I bring marshmallow chocolate chip cookies from Sookie," Mom told me. "And Luke sends his love through donuts."

"Tell him I said thanks," I smiled. "It's a nice set up, Emily Gilmore approved?" Mom raised her eyebrow. "My mom did most of it," Andrea told her. "Any news from home?" I asked Mom. "How's Rory?"

"She's trying out as many classes as possible," Mom told me. "Can I look around?"

"Yeah sure," Andrea agreed. "This pot will take a few minutes."

Mom wandered around the apartment while Andrea tried a cookie. "Tell this Sookie she makes great food."

"OW!"

I looked at Andrea. "The chair," we said in unison. Mom came back into the kitchen. "That chair is out to kill me."

"I trained it well," I joked. "Evil," Mom shot me a playful glare.

***

"So, you have lectures everyday? Poor you," I laughed. "I know, see you at five," she said and walked off to a different part of campus.

"Hey Heather! Wait up!" Sophia was running up to catch up with me. If Tessa has to have a twin who didn't have dyed hair and was totally adorable, it'd be Sophia.

"You coming to discuss which Godfather is the best?" I asked her as I stopped at the vending machine. "Want anything?"

"No thanks and yeah, the first one in my opinion," she said.

"How to die in class, say Showgirls was 'not that bad,'" I joked. "I despise that movie," Soph shuddered. "Yeah, they were insane for making that," I agreed with her.

We both got coffee and walked into Theatre B. The reason the feud is happening, according to Claire, is because we are 'putting them out of business.'

They called dibs on Theatre A.

"So, where did we leave off on Monday?" Claire asked us. "How shit all the Disney sequels are," a sophomore, named Cole, spoke up.

"There's only one reason they did that, because they were desperate for cash so they came up with 'Project: Trick parents into spending their money for movies children think are good but it's us trying too hard' I mean once they grow up, they'll realise the truth," I pitched in.