☕️125☕️

Who knew that Roxy could be a goalkeeper? She won't let the ball go anywhere.

I got on my knees and Roxy propped herself up and licked my face. "Aw, you're starting to love me now because I flirted with other dogs," I smirked. "But Heather has to go to college so she can graduate and stay forever."

"Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?" Jess asked me.

"Hush, Roxy loves it," I scolded him.

I got up which saddened Roxy as she was starting to get used to me. "I should go," I said to Jess. "I'll see you later tonight."

I kissed him and scratched Roxy on the head before leaving.

***

"I GOT INTO LAW SCHOOL!" Andrea cheered once I arrived to campus and she nearly tackled me to the ground.

Sophia ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm going to Florida to work for Universal!" she cheered.

I hugged her tightly and we were all jumping up and down. "Well, I'm still waiting on 'Final Body' only a month, I'm still getting checks from Sundance," I told them.

"But this is amazing," Sophia cheered. "I'm off to Universal and you already have a movie shooting towards cinema."

"Ready for history?" Sophia asked me. "Yeah, let's see if this guy remembers what actually happened in Ancient Greece," I laughed and we walked towards the lecture theatre.

Me and Sophia walked out of the lecture theatre. "Oh my God," I sighed.

"It was two hundred and fifty thousand Persians!" Sophia exclaimed. "And three hundred Spartans. It ain't rocket science."

"Starbucks?" Sophia suggested. "Yes please," I smiled. We stood in line and Sophia looked uncomfortable. "I've been dating Cole since senior year started," she blurted out. "And I know its a sensitive subject because he was a good friend to you and a shitty boyfriend as well but he's..."

"Soph," I stopped her. "It's fine, don't worry, it was two years ago but I'm back with Jess, so it doesn't matter."

My phone started ringing. "Unknown number?" I frowned. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Heather Gilmore?"

"Yes," I said. "My name is Lorne Michaels and Nina Russo gave me your resume and showed me your scripts, mainly your comedy ones, I'd like to offer you a job starting next September."

"A job?" I stuttered and Sophia looked wide eyed at me. "Nina is a dear friend of mine and suggested that I put you on my writing staff, to write the sketches for Saturday Night Live, you'd be helping to run the show as well and we'd like to offer you a yearly salary of seventy thousand dollars."

"I'd love to Mr Michaels," I smiled. "Your training will start September as Nina has something in store for you for the summer, good luck Ms Gilmore and welcome to SNL."

He hung up. "What was that?" Sophia asked me. "That was the executive producer of Saturday Night Live," I told her.

"You have a job!" Sophia squealed. "I have a job!" I cheered.

***

"Jess!" I barrelled through the front door that night and was desperately looking for him. "Jess?"

"Office!" he called. I ran in and tried to contain my excitement. "You are looking at the newest member of the writing and show running staff of Saturday Night Live," I told him.

He got up and he hugged me tightly and lifted me off the ground, spinning me around. "That's amazing, you can finally use your sociopathic humour," he laughed.

"But the salary is amazing, I'd be getting paid about six grand a month," I smiled. "Meaning, we won't be moving," I smiled.

I got a text from Nina and I showed Jess.

Congrats kiddo, you deserve it, all the script writers I meet, I set up with amazing jobs, good luck in the future.

Nina is my Obi Wan, I'm doing this for Nina because she worked so hard to get me where I am.