☕️30☕️

"I vote three years," Mom said looking at our garage which was full of junk.

"Four," Rory muttered. "Eighteen," I piped up.

"Okay smarty pants, it wasn't eighteen," Mom rolled her eyes. "Okay, five then," I smirked. "Evil," Mom grumbled.

We were doing a big clear out on our garage so Lane's band could practice.

"Hezzy! Remember this?" Rory hugged a stuffed ball. "Hug-a-World!"

"Oh yeah, we were gonna go to Uzbekistan because you kept hugging it," I laughed. "Although, it's more like Hug-a-Canada."

"Can I keep it?" Rory asked Mom. "I'll wash it later," she agreed.

Rory put it down and continued rummaging through everything.

Hug-a-World suddenly started to move. "Aw, I think he's going to Uzbekistan without us," I pouted.

"Ew I hugged it!" Rory ran inside to take a shower.

***

The construction for the soda shop has officially begun. Poor Luke.

I was helping Lane's band set up the garage for their practice. "Now I'm never getting rid of you guys," I joked.

"I heard you got into a fight in your school," Zack piped up. "I did and I won," I smirked. "Francie is the new Chuck Presby."

"My God, I remember that!" Dave burst out laughing. "What are you on about?" Zack frowned at him.

"Do you remember Chuck Presby's really bad black eye in middle school?" Dave asked him.

"No way! That was her?!"

"Yep!" I smiled.

"So don't get on her bad side or else you'll be Chuck Presby," Dave joked.

"How's your arm?" Dave asked me. I looked at it. "Eh, it's alright, just wishing I stabbed her while I had the chance."

Then school rolled around, then student council. Paris surprisingly didn't kick me out, she was nice to me after the whole incident, so were Madeline and Louise.

Well, she was fifteen minutes late and Rory did a very dangerous thing.

Starting the meeting without her. "Is she suicidal?" Andrea asked me. "Yes," I mumbled.

"If everyone can take their seats we can call this meeting to order," Rory announced. "She's dead," Andrea whispered to me.

"Hang on!" Paris yelled as she came in. "I call this meeting to order."

"I literally just did that," Rory sighed. "I'm sorry I'm late," she said to all of us. "I had business to attend to, which I must share with you all. At the beginning of this year, when we were sworn in as you representatives, we all took an oath, which stated that our behaviour would be ethically, morally upstanding for as long as we were serving in public office. One has broken that oath, your Vice President!"

"I thought she was over that," Andrea whispered to me. "Looks like I was wrong," I grumbled. "Rory Gilmore has been conspiring with other factions at this school!"

"You're pathetic!" Rory yelled. "You gathered privileged information and shared it with the enemy and then there is treason! Trusting the person who attempted to carve up your twin sister Heather Gilmore like a Christmas turkey!"

"This is all because of Francie!" Rory yelled. "She was undermining you, blackmailing me, forcing me to meet in the parking lot, trying to hurt my sister! And by the way, everybody already knew about you and Jamie!"