She's Home

"Hey Hun, can you make sure everything on the table is set?"

"Yeah sure thing mom!" Milo walked around the table, double checking his moms dining room table set up.

"Looks perfect as usual, but hey mom you never told me who's coming to dinner?" He suddenly remembered, he figured it would be his dad because his birthday was next week but his dad had called him earlier that day saying his flight wasn't for another couple of days.

"Oh you know.. just Auden." I almost dropped the glass of water I had in my hand.
"Auden?!" Bolting for the mirror in our hallway, I check my hair before skidding back into the kitchen. I sat on the stool while I pulled up Auden's instagram. Yup.. last insta story was of her at the airport. She was always in and out of airports though, I never thought she was on her way home.

"I see you still have that slightly obsessive crush on her..." His mom laughed while she continued to stir the Alfredo sauce. She was making baked chicken Alfredo.. how did I not see all the signs?
Auden's favorite meal of my moms? Baked chicken Alfredo.

"I do not ... she's just... she's my best friend."
"And the girl you drooled over during the Victoria secret fashion show last year ?" Auden as in Auden Rose. Actor, singer and occasional lingerie model..
"Mom! Oh my god.. please tell me you didn't tell her —"

"Milo! Goodness you have no faith in me! No I didn't tell your little girlfriend about your weird obsession with her." My hands found the counter, I tried to take a couple deep breaths while I closed my eyes. Then the doorbell rang and I probably looked like I was going to throw up.

"Honey relax.. it's just Auden." Mom scolded me. Yeah it's just Auden.. the girl I've had a crush on for like who knows how long... my mom only enables and teases me about it because she thinks Auden and I could never happen.
Why? Well you see...

"—And how is my special guy?!" I both mentally and physically cringed at her choice of words for me. "Holy crap Milo.. did you grow another foot?"
"Yes I did!" I practically beamed before pulling her into a hug. Her face nuzzled into my chest, my chin resting on top of her head. The dream like scene was cut short when my mom cleared her throat. I opened one eye to take a peak at her, she mouthed "your being creepy" while she made her way into the kitchen. My arms loosened around Auden before pulling away from the hug.

"Hey Aud I'm so glad your home."
"Duh I could never miss my guys birthday!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek before reaching up to ruffle my hair, something that has gotten a lot harder to do the older I've gotten.

So know you see.. Auden was of course not just out of my league, she's also 24.
So to sum it up, Yes my crush was 6 years older than me and I also wasn't even legal yet.

"So yeah this is it, still same old same old." Auden threw herself into my bed, she let out a slight moan as she sank into the mattress. I finally took a minute to check her out. She was wearing a maroon long sleeve crop top and some dark denim shorts. I always loved when she showed off her long tan legs.

"God your mattress feels amazing.. you think with all the nice hotels and expensive buses you could get a decent mattress but nope!" She rolled her eyes, I flopped down next to her rolling onto my side as she did.
"So tell me everything." I laughed, I missed this.. god I just missed her. Her golden eyes shined in the sunlight from my windows.

"Tell you what? You know everything, we text all the time."
"Yeah but you're always so boring.. you always talk about school and food."
"What else is there to know?"
"How many girls are stalking you ? Any crazy fans? Are you dating? Oh and please tell me everything about dancing with the stars!"

"Well I lost." I let my eyes roll, DWTS was something I really worked hard on only to let myself down when we didn't win. Especially since I told Auden I would win for her... she never liked dancing with the stars but she watched every single episode I was in, cheering me on while on tour.
"That's not important you should've won.. fucking rigged."
"Awe thanks babe."
"Now cmon on you've been so secretive about who your dating.. or what you've been up to in the Hollywood scene."
"That's because I'm not dating anyone and you know I graduate in a couple months so moms not letting me do any other projects besides what I already agreed to for Zombies 2. I have to fly out to Canada for two weekends before graduation... so your going to see me rocking green hair on ceremony day."
"No way! Your mom isn't freaking out? She's been dying for you to graduate."
"I already took grad photos so she's fine, just glad I'm not a drop out and that I'm going to college."
"Heard back from any schools yet?"
"No.. I applied to like 8.. but there mostly in New York...and yes my mom cried when I told her." Auden frowned before rubbing my arm, I took advantage of the situation and tucked my face away into the crook of her neck. She smelled like vanilla and fresh cut roses. A smile broke out on my face, she was wearing the perfume I got her for Christmas.

"So I have to admit something.." I pulled away and looked at Auden confused, waiting for her to continue. Is this what I've been waiting for?
"Your mom put me up to interrogate you about your dating life.."

You've got to be fucking kidding me. The last thing I wanted to do was think about my ex.

Sitting up quickly I tried to exit my room but Auden somehow beat me too it even though I have the longest legs out of both of us. She was actually decently tall but compared to me I still had half a foot or more over her.

"Dude I'm sorry! But come on you tell your mom everything and anything you don't tell her you tell me. She was worried about you.. said you went like into this whole funk—"
"I don't want to talk about it!" She stumbled back, both of us suddenly surprised by my angry outburst.

"Look.. I just.. I really don't want to talk about it.. maybe I'll talk to you about it but it's really embarrassing and I want to forget about it."
"Okay sorry I pushed." She stared up at me before caressing my cheek. That was the first time she's ever been frightened by me..

"Your just a lot taller now.. your not scary." Reading my mind like usual. I smirked before ruffling her hair and dashing past her down the hallway.
"Milo!" She tried fixing her hair before running after me.
"The tables have turned!"

............................................................................

There's some revisions that need to be made, this was my first story and you see how the writing styles progress as the stories progresses itself.

I wish I would've take more time with this story,
feeling almost like I rushed it just to update it as often as it did however I'm still proud of it.

Thank you all for reading, I appreciate all your votes and comments!

Make sure to follow me to see my other Milo/Zed fan fictions and updates ! There a lot better