Love Me

Milo continued to rub her waiting for permission to go farther.
"Would you like that? Let me take care of you.. I'll go nice and slow." Auden listened as Milo spoke each word slowly. When it came to dating Auden, Milo started to slowly learn that while she loved the cute dates and all the mushy parts of a budding relationship.. touch and sex were still a huge factor for her.
She knew Milo loved her in the way he made love to her.
The way Auden turned to look up at Milo took his breath away. She was just so breathtakingly beautiful, literally.
She nodded as she pecked Milo's lips nervously. He hated himself for pushing her too far but he was going to do whatever it took to make it sure she knew that he would never hurt her.

Auden's soft moans filled the room as a Milo continued to lap his tongue against her while she came down from her high.
He pulled away, wiping his mouth before he started to pepper kisses up her stomach and across her chest.
"I love you Auden.. do you know that?" She hummed in response as Milo continued to peck her soft skin.
"Do you love me?" He was nervous, he always thought she was just going to just disappear.

"I do Milo .. I love you.."

"Do you trust me still?" He couldn't bring himself to have sex with her if she didn't trust him anymore.
"I do.. baby I want you.." She mumbled into his cheek as she ran her fingers through his green hair.

Milo nodded as he lined himself up with her, as soon as they connected Milo licked his thumb before reaching down between them to massage her clit.

He held her in his free arm wrapping her as close as possible while Auden snaked her body around him. It felt like they couldn't get close enough to each other. Milo barely had any room to actually move, as he swirled his hips against her.
"Audie baby you gotta let me move.." He chuckled, she smiled sheepishly before loosening her legs around him.

He rocked slowly into her, applying his thumb to her clit every now and then. Their lips stayed connected as they kissed passionately. When they needed air they managed to keep there lips brushing against each other. There moans and curses were mumbled by one another's lips.

Auden pulled away suddenly and her legs tightened involuntarily around Milo's waist he knew she was close. Her fingernails dug into his bicep of one hand while she fisted his hair with the other.

"That's it baby.. your so close.." Milo slowed his thrusts even more. He could feel the sweat between there bodies, he didn't realize how much energy and stamina was needed for slow sex.
He brought his hand up from between them, so he could hold all of her in his arms. Milo stared down at Auden as he continued to keep her on the edge of her orgasm. Her eyebrows pulled together, lips parting just to have her bite down on her bottom lip repeatedly.

"Milo.." She whimpered, she was tugging on his hair with both hands now causing Milo to growl against her neck.
"Fuck Audie I love it when you pull my hair.." He was losing his control of the situation, Auden knew how to get her way. Milo surrendered as he sped up his thrusts, it was just the right friction that sent Auden into her orgasm.

"Good girl baby, I love watching you..." It took Milo a extra minute to finally cum before he collapsed into the mattress.

Auden pecked his lips tenderly before cuddling up on top of him.
"Your forgiven.." Milo smiled as he heard her words. 

"Baby?"
"Yes?"
"We know we said we wanted to take it slow but will you please be my girlfriend already?"