Family

"I told you this is why we don't post that we're on our way home.." Auden muttered as Milo and her descended down the escalator of the airport. Milo was out of school for the week and Auden's show took two weeks off for everyone to have a break and Noah had prior commitments to film some promos for his other project in LA.

"Sorry .. I've never had people crowd a airport just to get my photo.."
"How do you forget your not the only celebrity in this relationship?"
"I said I'm sorry, hey look there's your body guards.  Take my hand and don't let go."
"Yes dad.."
"It's daddy to the likes of you." Milo winked down at Auden as he squeezed her hand. She couldn't help but giggled as she buried her face into his shoulder. The couple hurriedly made it out of the airport as they were bombarded with paparazzi. Questions about Auden's show, Noah and Milo were all being thrown their way.
Milo had been in his own little bubble while they were in New York. He forgot just how famous Auden was and he found himself pulling her tightly against him as the crowd got even crazier. Her body guards as usual did their job to protect them but the push and pull of the crowd caused Milo to panic.

As they got into their town car and the driver confirmed the address of Camryn's house, Auden realized Milo was having a full blown panic attack. When she looked back towards the driver the divider had been rolled up, so much for that.

"Hey babe breath you have to breathe.... or hold your breath!" Milo just continued to fight to get air into his lungs. Auden realized he wasn't getting better and did the one thing she knew would make him hold his breath...
She fisted his sweater in her hands pulling him close as her lips melted against his. Milo took a sharp breath in surprise before returning the kiss. She held the kiss for as long as she could before she had to breath, Milo took a long shaky breath as Auden pulled away.

"How.. how did you..know that would help?"
"I saw it on tv..."

"Babe.. what happened? I haven't seen you have a panic attack like that in awhile..." Milo use to get them when he was younger whenever he got really scared, he was embarrassed to admit how much the crowd scared him.

"Oh my god.. the crowd.. baby I'm so sorry." Auden hugged him as she realized all the people trying to fight their way to the new couple caused him to panic that bad.

"I just.. I want to protect you but how am I suppose to do that .. with all those people.." Auden's hand came up to cup Milo's cheek as he tried to breath steadily.
"Babe you protect me from everything that I need protecting from. You don't need to worry about the fans and the paparazzi that's what my team is for.. their also paid to protect you as well. However I was thinking of adding maybe two more guys to the crew.. our status as a couple has been drawing even bigger crowds.." She pecked his lips a couple of times to reassure him it would be okay.

She had noticed Milo had been taking things very personally lately. She wasn't sure how to take it or if she should even bring it up. It just seemed like everyday it was something new that he was anxious about, he needed constant reassurance that their relationship was solid which wasn't like Milo.

"Where's that smile at? We are about to see your mom and all your family!" Milo intertwined their fingers together, playing with the ring on her pinky finger. "You know.. their your family too." Milo offered, Auden smiled but he knew it was fake. She looked out the window wondering about if she would ever see her mom again.. or talk to her.

Milo and Camryn were the only thing that felt like family.

Once they arrived to Milo's house they were greeted by an emotional Camryn. She wrapped her arms around Milo tightly.
"My baby's home from college!"

"Mom.. you literally just visited last month.."
"My baby's home from college, don't ruin this moment." Auden just laughed as Camryn hugged her son, Milo rolled his eyes. 'Watch it..' Auden mouthed as a warning to be nicer to his mom. They had a really amazing relationship but sometimes (more than sometimes) Milo acted like a brat.