No Control

I don't think I had ever felt such a adrenaline rush like I was feeling now, being face to face with Auden in this moment. I brushed her hair out of her face, leaning down and pulling her in. My lips met hers just barely, as light as a feather brushing against them.
Then it was over...

I hadn't really planned this out. Her eyes were closed but fluttering open while I looked at her in shock. I needed to man up, I grabbed her face and kissed her deeply this time again and again. She never stopped me and then just like that she was kissing me back.

I wasn't sure what was happening other than my heart pounding out of my chest and I felt like I could practically throw up. We had been going through a lot the last few days.

My hands squeezed her hips as she fisted my T-shirt pulling me closer. I picked her up just enough to get her on top of the counter, her head pinned between the cabinet and myself. My lips continued to move feverishly against hers.

Her legs wrapped tightly around my waist, I tangled my hands in her hair. Her fingers lightly tugged on the ends of my hair, I slipped my tongue past her lips. It was like a game of tug of war, pushing and pulling until someone decided to let go or give in so the winner could prevail.

Groaning into her mouth as she tugged my hair even harder, I didn't even realize I was grinding myself against her until she pushed me away.
And just like tug of war, she let go.. I pulled back.. the rope holding us together snapped.. and game over.

No winner just two very scared and confused friends. All I could hear was our ragged breaths and my own heart pounding in my chest.

"Milo I .. I don't—" She was probably rejecting me, it didn't even matter anymore.
"My birthday.." I blurted out, that was the whole point. I needed her there.
"What? Milo no I'm—"
"I don't care if your rejecting me I don't care about any of it anymore. I just want you back in my life. So two days, my birthday your coming. Be ready by 6 the car will be here to get you." Quickly I turned away before she could reply and before she could tell me no.
I made it out of her house without her following me, running my hands through my hair I couldn't stop all shit going through my head right now. I probably looked like I was losing it, also I needed to get a Uber.

"Hey what happened?" Mason called out suddenly grabbing my attention.
"You've been here the entire time?!" I wanted to kill him but who knows how things might have gone if he hadn't kicked me out of my own car.
"So how did it go?" I looked at him and then at his camera flashing on the dash.
"No turn it off.. I have to tell you something." Mason rolled his eyes while starting the car
"Mason serious, turn it off, I have to tell you something..."

"So I'm guessing it went bad?"
"No actually—"
"Dude why are your lips swollen?"
"Well Auden—"
"And why does your hair look like that?"
"I'm trying to tell you but you keep cutting me off!" Mason went to reply but I just gave him a look.

"I apologized to Auden and then I kissed her.."
"Bro no—"
"She was into it."
"Wait repeat that.."
"She was into it and that's all I'm saying." That smirk didn't leave my face for the rest of the day.

1 day before Party

"He did what?" So many conflicting emotions were swarming around in my head. The last thing I was expecting was for Milo to kiss me. Frankly I don't think anyone thought he had the guts to do it.

"Who knew he had the balls to-" My head fell into the couch cushion as I ignored Demi while she went into one of her "I told you so" rants.

He looked so conflicted as he stared down at me from his freakish height. I was about to ask if he was okay but then I felt his fingers brushing my hair away from my face. Before I realized it his head dipped low and his lips brushed against mine ever so softly.

The gentle kiss wasn't what he was looking for, the next kisses were hungrier. The entire time my mind was screaming "this is Milo?!" But the way he held me and touched me made my subconscious shut up.

My bottom met the counter and it was like impulse took over, well more like lust took over. My legs wrapped tightly around his waist wanting as much of him as I could have.

I kind of had a problem with impulse and self control especially when it came to attractive guys. It occurred to me Milo probably had no idea about my little problem. He knew I slept around sometimes and that I hadn't had a relationship since was like 16.
He probably just thought I was reckless not some kind of sex addict. To be fair I probably wasn't a sex addict but I definitely had problems. Like how I was currently making out with my seventeen year old best friend who's been like my little brother since I met him.. and I didn't even care because once my hormones sparked nothing mattered anymore.

Milo's lips felt so good against mine, the way his hands caressed my thighs before he tightly wrapped my hair around his fingers was a turn on. Then I felt the flicking of his tongue against my bottoms lip before he eased his way into my mouth... when did he learn how to kiss like this?
It definitely wasn't from Disney..

An animalistic growl erupted from his lips as I pulled his hair harder urging him to touch me more. His hips instinctively rolled and thrusted between my legs. I wanted him to take me to my bedroom to finish this underneath my sheets to feel his—-

I push Milo off of me as hard as I could, I started to panic. Oh my god what the hell is wrong with me.. he's Milo he's not even eighteen

... not yet.

I shook my head and then realized Milo was staring at me, I could hear him panting trying to fill his lungs with air. God I needed to tell him that wasn't suppose to happen, it wasn't feelings or love it was just hormones and lust.

"Milo I .. I don't—"  I don't want to do this, you have to know this isn't me.
"My birthday.."
"What? Milo no I'm—" I'm trying to tell you there's something wrong with me, I'm not trying to lead you on.

"I don't care if your rejecting me I don't care about any of it anymore. I just want you back in my life. So two days, my birthday your coming. Be ready by 6 the car will be here to get you." He practically ran out of my kitchen, the door slamming on its way out.
Why couldn't he let me finish what I needed to say?

I ran to the bathroom, vomiting into the porcelain bowl. The disgust that I had for myself was unreal. Milo was suppose to be the one person I would always have, my real friend. He's the only male that's ever been apart of my life and fought to stay in it this long. He was the last part of my life that remained innocent.. or so I thought.

I couldn't take him down with me.

"Aud? Hello! Are you even listening?"

"What? Sorry Demi, what's up?"

"What are you going to do about lover boy? Or more importantly what about his birthday tomorrow?"

"Honestly? I have no fucking idea.."

...................................................................................

Hello!

I hope you all are liking it so far

Drop a comment to tell me what you think

Also I just want to make sure everyone read the 'Make a Wish Milo'  Chapter , I know I had deleted a part, then had to republish it and now its showing less people have read that chapter verses the last two chapters so I just wanted to make sure no one accidentally missed it :)

-AE