You Feel Like Home

A few days later..

I moaned into Trevors mouth while he picked me up and walked us over to my couch. We apparently couldn't make it up the stairs.

"Doesn't this feel better with me than him?" I pulled away from him, is he trying to kill the mood?

"Okay ew no we are not talking about Milo if you want to have sex." Standing up I was going to go back to the kitchen but Trevor grabbed my arm and pulled me hard on to his lap.

"Auden I'm sorry, I got carried away..your just so fucking hot.." His hands pushed up my dress, his fingers rubbed me through my panties.
"Let me make it up to you?" Trevor asked, his lips whispering against my ear. I surrendered into his touch, he pulled my panties down my bare legs before hooking his arms around my thighs. He pulled me down the couch until his face was right against my sex.

"Now be a good girl and let me hear you.."

Trevor tried cuddling me while we slept in my room, this was horrible. I never let guys stay at my place let alone in my bed besides for Milo.. Trevor staying over just felt so wrong but I was too afraid to ask him to leave.
We were only suppose to make it look like we were dating, however I'm pretty sure he was taking advantage of it. After any scheduled outings he always insisted we go back to my place to hangout, pretty sure he just wanted to hook up. That was fine with me but every time we had sex now, I just felt guilty and it made me think about Milo.

I was wide awake looking at the ceiling when I felt my phone buzz against the night stand. Milos photo popped up and I grabbed it in a heartbeat. We hadn't talked in forever. Quickly answering it as I made my way out of my room being careful not to wake Trevor up.

"Auden?" I almost let out a whimper, he sounded so broken. This was all my fault. "Auden can I please come over?"

"Hey bud how about I come over to your place? I was already heading out." I grabbed my keys and a sweater from the hallway closet.

"Okay yeah text me when you get here." It sounded like he was holding back a sob. I started my car, all that was on my mind was Milo. All I wanted to do was make it better.

I texted Trevor telling him that Demi had an emergency and I had to go see her right away. He could stay or leave but I wasn't sure when I would be back.

As soon as I pulled up I could see a figure standing outside, Milo was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants.
"Milo what are you doing out here?"
"I saw your location and just wanted to see you as soon as possible." His cheeks were red, it looked like he had been crying.
"Milo you don't sound good, are you okay?"
"I think I'm getting sick.. I don't feel good. Sorry I don't want to get you sick but my moms not here—" I wrapped my arms around his torso letting my face lay against his chest. He was always so needy when he was sick and I couldn't believe he waited so long to call me.

I took his hand and led him back into his house, where we kicked off our shoes. There were cans of ginger ale and saltines laying on the island in the kitchen.

"How long have you been feeling sick? And when did your mom leave?"

"Since yesterday and she left last weekend, she's doing some scenes for a mini series she's guest staring in.."

"You should've called me sooner.."

"I wasn't sure you would answer, you haven't talked to me since the meeting." My arms wrapped around Milos torso again.
"Mi I'm so sorry.. I'm such a terrible friend I just didn't even know what to say after everything.. I also wasn't even sure how to look at your mom after everything—-"
"My mom adores you Auden, she was mad at me for starting that whole mess.... Can we just stop doing these no talking breaks though. I really can't handle them." I nodded kissing Milo on the cheek before grabbing the the tea kettle.

"Lemon and honey tea? Plus my famous chicken noodle soup?" Milo nodded eagerly as he brought a blanket over his shoulders and sat on a stool in the kitchen.

"Mi go rest in the living room."
"No ma'am, plus I like watching you cook." He was a little congested and I forgot how cute it made his voice sound.

"You have all the ingredients for chicken noodle soup?"
"I might have tried to make it earlier ... it tasted terrible and I cried." Milo admitted sheepishly while I laughed. The water for the tea was done so I pour him a cup, cut lemons and poured honey into it before handing it over.
"Aud thank you for coming over, I missed you."
"I missed you too."

Milo was laying his head in my lap while I played with his hair. We were watching Hell's Kitchen and Milo was getting very into the show as per usual.
"That's well done not medium rare you hag—"
"Milo Manheim! Excuse you!" I couldn't help but laugh he always got so into cooking shows even though he was pretty terrible at cooking. He could however make really great breakfast foods but that was pretty much it.

"How do these people even get picked to be on the show honestly." I rubbed my arms up and down, it was starting to get cold in here and it was getting late.

"Cold?" I nodded, Milo grabbed his blanket from the other side of the couch he motioned for me to lay down before he fluffed the blanket over me.
"But you need to move over, your taking up the whole couch." He slapped my ass to scoot me over before letting himself fall into the space between me and the back of the couch.
"You're ridiculous and that hurt!"

"You like being spanked so hush.." His lips were by my ear, I felt a shiver run down my spine while my cheeks heated up slightly.

"Do you eavesdrop on all of mine and Demi's conversations?"
"You mean when you and Demi talk loud enough for me to hear you across the pool? Sure I eavesdrop."
"Touché.."

"Can I hold you?" I nodded, leaning back more into Milo while his arm wrapped around my waist. My eyelids were getting heavy as his warmth surrounded me.

"Your staying here tonight so go to sleep baby.." He cooed in my ear, I could feel his fingers play with my hair encouraging me to sleep.

"Goodnight Mi." His lips were so gentle I almost didn't feel the kiss he left on my cheek.
"Goodnight babygirl.."