Matter of Time

Cabo Last Day

We'd spent the last two days cuddling more, I was trying to give my dick a break. However I still found myself giving in every now and then.. it was just so hard to not think about how good she felt.

This was one of the moments I was giving in ...

Auden was in my lap, grinding against me while we made out on our bed.
"Audie fuck why do you do this to me.." I moaned, I grabbed her hips firmly, shoving my hips up to meet hers roughly.
"Me ? You started this.." I shoved her down on the mattress. She bit her lip, there was such a playful light in her eye at the moment and I loved it.

We continued to kiss and touch, shedding off articles of clothing one by one until we got down to nothing.
"Milo can we try something else?" I knew this would come up eventually. The only thing we ever did was switch who was on top. I had never actually tried other positions..

"I want to feel you deeper, I'm not bored with you.." She read my mind, I had to fight the embarrassing blush making its way to my face.

"What did you have in mind?"

Okay yeah wish I had tried this out before, I didn't realize it would feel so fucking good. Auden's hair was wrapped around my fist, giving it a sharp tug every now and then. The handprints I had left on her ass turned me on even more, I didn't know how good it could feel going this hard.

I'm assuming Auden liked it, she had to use a pillow to muffle her screams so none of our friends would hear.

We hadn't moved all morning after that but finally at noon we decided we needed to start our day. We met everyone for lunch, Auden took the seat across from me and she winced as she sat down. I smirked and mouthed "Sorry" to her, she just quietly laughed.

"So where have you two been all morning?" My mom asked as she sat down next to me. "Just kind of hung out, we went on a pretty intense hike early this morning.." Auden lied smoothly, her and mom talked about some more things here and there.

"I bet your excited to start filming Zombies next week ?" Stella's dad asked and I nodded, except I had completely forgot.
"Yeah that's going to be so fun! I'm happy your going with him again Auden, I'm glad he won't be alone..." Mom chimed in, Auden smirked at me from across the table.
"Yeah I just hope he's not sick of me yet."
"Never, can't get enough." I winked as I took a sip of my soda. Mason and Owen finally trudged up the stairs with Ana and Stella in tow.

"Okay what's the deal with you and Auden?" My four best friends stared at me as I made my way into Mason and Owens room. Auden was out with my mom shopping.

"What do you —-"
"Cut the crap Milo.. you two have been all over each other since we got here." I was at a loss for words... Auden and I never discussed what to tell people or what not to.
"Milo.. you do know your room is on the other side of that wall right?" Owen pointed to the wall facing their beds.
"Yeah we heard the head board slamming against the wall this morning, so last chance before I tell your mom." My eyes widened, I had been so worried about Auden being too loud.. I didn't even think about the headboard banging against the wall.
"What are you 5?"

"No but I'm curious what you'll tell your mom.." Mason smirked, Ana and Stella just watched as all of this played out.

"It's not a big deal... we're just hooking up.."

"Why didn't you just say that?"

"I don't know if she wants people to know, we don't really talk about it.