Green Hair, Don't Care

7 Days until Graduation

"Alright and cut! Check the gate and get ready for roll back.." The director yelled as the Zombie cast dispersed off the set. They were filming short little promos and meeting the new cast members.
I had just gotten on the set during the middle of the promo shoot but it already looked like everyone was settling right in.

"Hey Audie I would like to officially introduce you to Pearce, Chandler and of course Baby Ariel!"

"Hey guys nice to meet you I'm—"
"Oh my god we know who you are! This is so amazing!!! When I heard that you were on set for the last movie it made me want to audition that much more!" Ariel was fangirling hard, I loved meeting fans.

"Haha your adorable! Well I hope it get to spend time with you guys this go around, I'm mostly just here this weekend with Milo. He's eighteen now so he doesn't need a guardian this time.." I pinched the 'baby fat' on Milos face, he grabbed my wrists and pulled me into his chest. He was getting his sticky body paint and baby powder all over me..
"Don't even pretend like your not going to be here this summer, don't worry guys I'll make it happen." He assured them while he kissed my cheek. All of them looked a little confused about Milo's affection towards me.

"He's probably the biggest flirt you'll ever meet... this is totally normal." I giggled, Trevor and Meg finally made there way over.
"Aud thank god your here, Milo's been making the stupidest jokes all morning." Meg playfully punched Milo in the arm. "They were not stupid! You just don't know comedy."

"Alright guys back to set! We have to reshoot!" The director yelled, the cast took off and got back on their marks.

"Alright I'm exhausted .. let's get ready to get out of here." Milo pulled me towards his dressing room so we could grab our stuff and he could get all the body paint and make up off.

"Ugh I hate how sticky this stuff is, I just wanna scrub it off."
"I don't know I kind of dig the Zombie look on you.." It was kind of weird that I found Milo a tad hotter as he repped the undead look...
"Oh yeah? You like it when guys wear bloodshot eye shadow...and can rock the green hair?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me.
"Go take a shower kid.."
"I'm eighteen Auden!" He snapped his towel at me as he made his way to the bathroom. "Don't miss me too much."

I sat in his chair that said 'Zed' while I waited for him. I missed this a lot, just hanging out and being our usual flirtatious selves without crossing that line.. Or so I thought.

Milo was using his towel to dry his vibrant green hair as he walked out of the bathroom. Water drops ran down his chest, the band of his boxers peeked out over his jeans.
"Aud, eyes up here.." Milo winked at me before pulling his shirt over his head, he's getting cocky now..

"Let's go home freak." He swatted my hand away as I ruffled his hair on the way to the door.

"Bro I'm hangry.." Milo turned to me as the traffic slowed down and we came up to a red light.
"In and out?" We yelled at each other, the light turned green and Milo hit the gas, switching lanes to get to one of our favorite food places.
"The usual ? Animal style?" Milo asked as we started to pull up to the drive thru.
"Oh yes make it dirty."
"Oh, I'll make it filthy." I snorted as Milo shimmied in the driver seat. Yes I fucking missed this.. feeling like the dream team again.

"Two double doubles animal style, extra sauce please. Oh! and two fries and two pink lemonades.."

We tried to eat, and jam out in the car on the way home while Milo drove... can you believe he's never been in a car accident?

"There's my kids!" Camryn gave us hugs while we all sat in the kitchen on stools by the island. She was just getting home.
"So how was it? How is the new cast?"

"Milo you should probably—-oh.. nevermind your already asleep.." I whispered, Milo had insisted we watch some documentary but I knew he was exhausted. His mouth was hanging open as he cuddled with one of it pillows.
"Goodnight Mi.." My lips met his cheek for a brief second before I quickly tucked myself under the covers.

Sometime during the night I felt the bed shift, Milo was awake. I heard him trying to get his jeans off, then heard them fall on the floor, as well as another soft plopping sound.
His arms circled me, pulling me against his bare chest. I felt warm in an instant. "Thanks for letting me stay.." His voice was thick with sleep and of course he knew I was awake.

"Hey you aren't actually going to abandon me in Toronto right?"
"As long as you want me there I'll be there string bean."

"Heyyy I'm not that skinny." He growled and squeezed his arms around me to feel his muscles. "Haha okay okay enough of that."

"Hmm maybe I don't wanna." He teased, he flexed his biceps a couple times. "Your so annoying."

"You loveeeee me."
"Go to sleep you have to be on set tomorrow at 6am.."

It wasn't long before Milo's soft snores could be heard, his nose was buried in my hair and I could feel his warm breath against my neck. The steady thump of his heart could be felt against my back. I felt ... content but there was more.
I think I was happy..

Milo was always someone who could make me feel better when nothing else could. These last two months I hadn't been sure about that anymore. It had felt like I was drowning and that nothing could help besides masking it.

I think when I started messing around with Milo it sent me into a darker place because I thought it was so wrong.. but really what was wrong about it? I always thought people would think it's weird that a 18 and 24 year old would be dating especially since he's a "Disney kid" now. However when Milo was just linked to Alexis no one batted a eyelash over it. Actually they loved it..

Maybe everyone realized he was just into slightly
older women? Or they didn't care..

I knew what fans thought, people have been 'shipping' us forever. We always thought it was funny all the fans that thought we were secretly together or that there was no way we were only friends. I guess some of those people were sort of right...
We might have strayed a bit, but it's okay now we were back to how things use to be. Just friends, that's it.
Everything was going to be okay.

"Audie... Audie... fuck baby.." Milos whispers turned into moans. Our lips kept connecting in feverish kisses while he rolled his hips harder into me. I loved the way he wrapped my hair around his fingers, giving it a tug with each deep thrust.
"Milo I'm close.." I felt my eyes screw shut, I could feel the sensation building and building. "Oh fuck I can feel it.." Milo struggled to speak, he bit down on his lip as I involuntarily clenched around him again.
"Don't come yet.."
"I can't .. I can't..."
"Auden." His voice was clear and sharp as it hit my ears. His hips rolled into mine hard .. one.. two ... three.. I was losing the battle, I felt his lips on my ear. "Now baby..."
Audie .. Audie ... Audie!

"Baby wake up!" I sat up, taking a huge breath. Milo looked startled but rubbed my back as I panted.
"You okay Aud?"

"Yeah I'm.. yeah I'm fine... sorry I think I just had a really weird dream.."
"Haha okay tell me about it after your ready, we have to leave soon."

What The Fuck was that ..

................................................................

We've been mainly focusing on Auden and her problems so I wanted to try and show off the different layers that make up Milo and Auden's friendship.

I think this chapter captures how I want the story to be all the time but I think it got side tracked as I put all my focus into Auden's character lately.

So now hopefully I can focus more on capturing Milos attitude and character for now on.

I mean Milo being Milo is why we love him right?