Like the First Time

Milo made sure I was steady on my feet before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. He held a finger up, telling me to be quiet before he turned off all the lights.

"Hey hey shhhh, Audie's sleeping and I was in the shower. Okay thank you love you goodnight." He was quick to usher her away. I had a towel wrapped around me once he made his way back into the bathroom.
He looked like he was at a loss for words surprisingly enough. He sighed, running his hands through his dark green hair. I really did like that hair...

"You should get dressed and then we can talk.." I offered, he nodded making his way over to the closet to grab his clothes. We got dressed in silence before we both plopped into bed, turning the lights off as we did.

"Were we really about to ..."
"Yup ... maybe that was a sign we shouldn't." Milo flipped on his side, I could feel him glaring at me.
"Definitely not what that meant. You know how Mom is.."

"We said we would be friends.."
"Well your not doing a great job at hiding the fact that you clearly want more."

"Milo I don't want more.. I .. fuck it. I had like a sex dream about you... and since then it's kind of been the only thing I can think about.."
"You.. you what?" I wanted to wipe the smug look off his face, I hit him in the chest instead.
"What happened? Was I good?"
"Milo!" He always enjoyed this way too much. He continued to laugh as he got up and straddled my waist. "Tell me! I want to know."

He intertwined our hands and held mine down against the mattress as I tried to push him off me.
"Milo." It came out as a warning, while he settled himself in between my thighs. I was only wearing my underwear and one of his long t shirts. His boxers didn't exactly provide any more of a barrier.

"Audie what are you so afraid of?" I peered down at my best friend, we could be so good together.

"I don't want to lose the last good thing I have." The pad of my thumb wiped a few tears away before they could spill down her face. I lowered myself down against her, brushing my nose against hers.

"Baby who said you were ever going to lose me..." Auden took her bottom lip between her teeth, I pulled it out.

"I told you.. you can't be doing that Audie.."
"Then do something about it.."

"W-what?"

"Or maybe your just all talk and no action?" She was taunting me.. she wanted me to make a move?
My hands let go of hers, moving to cup her face carefully. The kiss was slow.. feather like almost like I was afraid to hurt her somehow. She spread her legs, wrapping them around my torso. My hips were flush against hers, she lifted hers up rubbing against me to create friction.

"Hey hey patience... I want.. I want to do this right." Auden looked frustrated but she nodded. " I feel like I should've lit candles and kept the rose petals on the bed.."
"Not everything has to be perfect Mi." Her fingers caressed my face as we connected our lips again.

"Just let me know if something's wrong and we'll stop okay?" Auden nodded but I don't think stopping was on her mind. Her lips met mine again hungrily, her hands fisted my t shirt as she pushed it up.

As she pulled my shirt over my head, I felt my stomach flip. I started overthinking.. I was about to have sex with Auden... Auden.

"What if I'm not good or you don't like—-"
"Milo.. you know me and you said you love me.. all you have to do is show me." I could tell she was getting impatient... this was probably new for her too.