ZomBaes

"I..I like this."

"The sex?"
"No .. well yes of course but I meant I like all of it.."

Her lips were so gentle, her eyes fluttered closed before she moved her lips with mine. She was nervous.. she shivered as I brought my hands up to the sides of her face.

"I like it a lot too.." I breathed as she pulled away from the kiss. "Okay come on let's get you to bed babygirl."
My arms wrapped around her as we laid down, she nuzzled her face into my chest. I squeezed her a little tighter than normal as we drifted off to sleep.

Shooting Week 1

"Alright Zombie Cast! Let's go!" Auden got a photo of all of us while we waited on a waitress to come back and take our order.

She sat back down next to me, showing me the photo while I slung my arm around her.
"You two just make such an adorable couple.." Ariels mother commented. Everyone else agreed even though the cast knew we were just friends.
"Awe he's blushing!" My mom cooed as my cheeks got redder by the second.

"Um thanks but we aren't.. we're not together."

"Really? I could've sworn you were from the photos Ariel showed me."
"Photos?"
"Yeah your Cabo photos are blowing up..." Ariel awkwardly passed her phone to Trevor who passed it to me.

"Is it weird for you guys? Like always running into each other?" Pearce questioned Trevor, referring to Auden and him. Chandler, Ariel and Pearce all waited on a reply, I forgot they all thought Trevor and Auden just broke up recently...

"Oh yeah well since you guys are part of the cast now.. we actually never dated.." Auden explained before Trevor cut in.
"We're like besties though.." Trevor fist bumped Auden while I sat in-between them on Ariels phone. Auden peeked over my shoulder to see the photos.

Maybe someday... when the paparazzi got photos like this we'd actually be together. We looked so happy..

You guys are happy

I turned to look at Auden and it was true, she was smiling looking at the photos before Chandler took her attention away by asking a question.

We were hand in hand on the beach, there were some of Auden cuddling into my side, and me giving her a piggyback down the beach.
Magazines had printed some of our photos we had taken ourselves of us in Cabo from our instagrams as well.
However one story caught my attention before I handed the phone back to Ariel. It was a photo of us and the group walking out of the tattoo studio. I should've realized that was going to happen. Everyone was speculating about my tattoo but since I hadn't even posted about it or confirmed it people weren't even sure if I got one.

"So is that tattoo actually for Auden?" Well I should've guessed people would guess that a rose might not just be a rose.
"Um yeah actually it is.." I held up my arm so people could see it. "Wait what the fuck.. is that Auden's name?" Trevor grabbed my arm to take a look.

"Dang.. that's commitment." Trevor mumbled, when I looked over at Auden her cheeks were pink from all the attention.

"I know isn't it sweet how deep their bond is? I'm still praying that Auden will be my daughter in law somehow. " My mom chimed in, could this lunch get anymore awkward?

I was on set in my movie trailer with Auden, Meg and Kylee.
"Pick it up and kill it and kill it and kill it.." I started as Kylee and I rapped. Auden and Meg tried to keep straight faces but Auden was cracking as I got in her face.