Mistakes Were Made

"Hey man." Noah greeted Milo doing a handshake with him as he arrived to the set of Auden's show.
"It's really cool of you to come visit her on set when you can. Your a good boyfriend."

"I'm sure Alexis would be here if she could."

"She is able to be here.. but you don't see her here do ya?" Noah shrugged before grabbing a soda from the catering table and headed to his dressing room.

"Knock knock.." Milo watched Auden light up when she saw him. She hadn't been expecting him today but it was always nice for him to come visit. Over the last couple of weeks they worked harder to make time for one another.
Auden even hung out with Milo in his dorm and helped him study for some of his classes.

"I can't believe you only have 2 more months of shooting.."
"And 2 more months until Christmas.." She sang happily, wrapping her arms around Milo tightly.
"Hanukkah babe, Hanukkah.."
"But we are still doing our usual Christmas Day traditions right?"
"Yes, yes.. as long as your there we will always celebrate Christmas too." He kissed her forehead before bending down just enough to kiss her lips.

"Hey sorry to ruin this beautiful moment I am, but Audie they need us on set.." Noah poked his head in before he made his way down the hall.
Since when does he call her Audie?
"Hey um would you mind just hanging out in here for just a couple of scenes?"

"Why what's up? Are you nervous? Baby I've watched you already you—-"
"I'm nervous but I'm nervous for you because of what kind of scene it is.."
"Oh you and Noah?" Auden nodded, Milo's already had to watch some awkward scenes of Noah's character Cyrus trying to flirt with Auden's character Veronica.
"Baby it's fine, I'm here to support you.. I know it's nothing to be worried about." Milo tried to sound more confident than he really was. The truth was he was already overthinking and he hadn't even watched the scene.

It was way worse than Milo imagined, they were filming sex scenes and they had to take a couple more takes than usual because for first bit of filming
Auden felt so awkward doing this in front of Milo.
She finally got it together though thanks to Noah.

Milo watched as Noah ran his hand down her spine soothingly, finally resting his hand on her lower back as they waited for the next take.

Milo had to watch Noah grab a hold of Auden when she tried to leave. "You told me if I wanted to leave I could leave.. Cyrus this is me leaving!" Noah pulled her into him quickly holding her face in his hand.

"Obviously I didn't think you would actually walk away V.." He kissed her hard, swooping her up onto his hips as her legs wrapped around him.
Milo tried to keep a poker face as Noah laid down on the bed with her. As the scene progressed he got to his worst fear. He heard moans fall from Auden's mouth, it was apart of the scene yes but that didn't stop the jealousy from oozing out of him.

He expected them to sound fake, exaggerated.. different than how she sounded when they were making love but they didn't. They were the same breathy moans at least it was only moaning though. If he heard a single whimper leave her lips for Noah, scene or not.. he would freak out.

Finally the scene was over and Auden awkwardly walked over to Milo who was on his phone. He looked up at her and Auden saw him glare at the robe she was wearing. He quickly smiled at her though when his eyes met hers.

"I need to shower I just feel gross.." She murmured as they made their way back to her dressing room, Milo liked that she didn't like what she had to do. However it didn't shake the feeling in the pit of Milo's stomach. Something was going on with him, he just felt like he had so much pent up aggression. Like someone stabbed him with a adrenaline needle... it was driving him crazy.
"You okay Mi?" Auden asked as she slipped the robe off of her, getting the shower ready. Milo made sure the doors were locked before he kicked his shoes off. Sauntering into the bathroom to see his girlfriend practically teasing him as she bent over moving her panties down her legs.
He felt like he either needed to go on a 5 mile run.. or fuck his girlfriend absolutely senseless and he's not a runner..