The Darker Side

Week 8 of shooting

Over the next few weeks Auden and Milo decided they would date casually. They were testing the waters which seemed a overly cautious since they had been sleeping together for a bit now.

Still they were putting their all into this relationship, they didn't really have a choice since neither of them could even think of the possibility of what would happen if they didn't work..

Auden couldn't believe Milo could be even sweeter than he was already. He planned cute little dates for them and surprised her with breakfast in bed or cooked dinner to impress her.

Occasionally throughout there friendship Milo had cooked for Auden but things were different now, she couldn't quite explain it besides just seeing that he was trying.. putting it all out on the table to win her over.

Milo was surprised to see how Auden adapted to this change in the dynamic between them. Sure it was a bit for her to get use to but she was the happiest anyone's ever seen her in a long time.

She was dancing again and doing her best to show Milo she was ready for this.
Milo was having a hard time believing it still as she called him a pet name or how she always wanted to be near him. She was always showing him affection and took the time to listen to him whenever he needed support.
She didn't even seem to notice when guys flirted with her, she would cuddle into Milo's side and give him her full attention. Honestly it was incredible to see how she looked at him, like he was the only thing that mattered in her world...
The cast knew something was up but none of them had enough evidence to call them out on something between them, well besides Trevor.
Trevor was busy these day's though, he had found someone. He finally introduced Auden and Milo to her, her name was Jordan... the girl he couldn't stop telling Auden about.
The foursome found themselves going double dates and hanging out as the weeks went on...

"So you two still haven't put a label on it?" Jordan asked as she and Auden found themselves shopping at a mall in the area.
"No .. I'm wondering if somethings wrong?"
"No he's probably just nervous.. I mean I haven't know Milo for that long yet but even I can tell how many times he second guesses himself.."
She's not wrong, Auden thought as she picked out a dress, she held it up to Jordan who approved.

Zombies 2 would wrap in the next month, only 4 more weeks until Milo and Auden would be heading home and preparing for their lives in New York.
Auden was cooking in the kitchen, finishing up dinner just in time for Milo to be home.

However when Milo did get home he wasn't happy..
When she finally got him to open up about the problem, she wasn't happy.
"Audie be honest.. did you ever.. have a thing with a guy name Chris from set?"
"Chris ? The background dancer? I can definitely say no. Milo you know the only person I've been involved with.." Milo wanted to believe her, well he already did believe her but apart of him wasn't letting it go and it made him so angry.

"I just.. I'm going to take a shower.."
"Do you want—"
"I just want to be alone.." Milo mumbled as he brushed Auden's hand off his shoulder. Auden felt as if she was punched. This was still new to her, and she had never just been rejected like that.
She lost her appetite suddenly, she made her way to the couch and just curled up into a ball. Since Milo and her started dating she had been feeling emotions left and right. Milo gave her flowers? She burst into tears. He got movie tickets to surprise her for a date night? You guessed it more tears..

It was like years of closing herself off to feeling nothing for anyone finally hit its peak. She could feel everything now and sometimes it was too much like now.

She held back the tears that threatened to fall, she would not cry. After she was able to calm herself down she headed to their bedroom that the two still shared.