Runaway

A Couple Days Later...

"Hey Demi!" I greeted as she opened the door with a confused look on her face.
"Auden wasn't answering her phone and she's not home.." Demi looked at me, her mouth parted.
"Hello? Demi what's going on? Her car is here.."

"Auden didn't tell you?"

"Demi spit it out your freaking me out!"

"Milo, Auden left for Canada last night.."
"Canada? What why?"

"Um I think you can guess.."

Canada..
Trevor is in Canada. No she wouldn't just leave, not after.. she wouldn't just not tell me? She didn't even say goodbye.. she didn't even tell me..

"What the fuck is going on?!"

"Here come in... you like tea right?"

"What are you doing here?"
"I'm so excited your here too babe!" Trevor wrapped his arms around me. That's right .. forgot I was supposed to be in love with him.

A flight to Canada for a couple days away to spend time with my "boyfriend".. another PR stunt.

"We can talk in the car.. here I'll take that." He carries my luggage for me.
"You really try to sell this whole image.."
"Auden being a decent human being isn't a image.. You know we use to be friends.. or are you too wrapped up in yourself to remember that?"

Well 15 minutes in and I already feel like coming was a mistake.. maybe I'm just the mistake.

"How are things with the boy toy?"
"Don't."

"You didn't tell him did you? Fuck Auden that's cold.." I tried to blink away the tears as they welled up in my eyes, there was too many though.

"Hey shit Auden don't cry.. I'm sorry.."
"It's not your fault that I'm a bitch." Trevor kept looking back and forth from the road to me.
"No no your not a bitch.. I'm just a jealous dick. Hold on let's just get back to my place and we can talk." Trevor reached over and grabbed my hand, running his thumb over my knuckles. He tried to focus on the road for the rest of the ride.

"Demi she left the country and didn't tell me?"
"She's going through a lot—-" Demi tried reasoning with me but I was livid, I was hurt and the one person who could actually help me was in another country and not currently answering her phone.

"I know she's going through a lot Demi! I know.. but this is Auden we are talking about.. for 13 years we had never gone more than like 48 hours without talking to each other.. now all of a sudden I turn 18 and we've gone days without talking, were getting into fights—"

"Milo.. don't you see? She's pushing you away."

"No she just.. we just ... she wouldn't do that."

"What did you guys do?" She didn't tell Demi about this week? She tell hers everything.

"She.. wait didn't she call you? It was Sunday, she was kind of falling apart."
"Yeah I remember that, I called you to go check on her because she stopped answering my texts."

"Well.. we kind of .. you know.." I mumbled, this was embarrassing. How am I suppose to explain this?
"No way! She had sex with you?"

"Hey first off, don't act so surprised and second technically no.. we did the other things."
"You are so lame.." I groaned running my hands through my hair. She is so annoying, is why Demi and I didn't get along, the only reason we even talked was because we both cared about Auden.