HoneyMoon

Cabo Day 2

Auden stirred in my arms, the sunlight streaming in from the windows slowly woke us up.

"Milo stop staring at me like that.."
"I can't help it your just so gorgeous.." I leaned down and pecked her lips.
"Wanna join me in the shower?" It surprised me when she asked but I didn't want to even ask what was on her mind, incase she changed her mind. Instead I just hurriedly took her up on the offer.
The shower started off innocently enough. We laughed as we lazily washed one anothers body's.. it really heated up when she decided to wash my manhood.

"Whoops.." Auden's voice was a whisper, the innocent look on her face didn't have me fooled though. I rinsed the soap from my erection before grabbing her around her waist.

"I wonder what we can do to fix this.." After the words left my mouth she sunk down on her knees in front of me. "Oh fuck.." I didn't know where to put my hands at first as she swirled her tongue around me. After a few minutes I pulled myself out of her mouth, she looked confused as I brought her to her feet.
She got the idea soon enough though as I picked her up and pressed her against the wall.

"Fuck I don't have any condoms in here..." I groaned but she just continued to kiss me.
"It's fine.. I made you wear one last night because I hate the mess. I'm on birth control." I glared at her for a minute before lining myself up with her.

It was a quickie but it was still amazing. She cried out a couple of times as I lost myself in her.
"Fucking hell.."
"Did I hurt you?"
"Not exactly.. I just wow.. I guess I never expected you to feel.. like that." I lowered her back to the shower floor. My lips slowly captured hers in a sloppy kiss as we stepped under the water.

"Mi.. I.. this doesn't—"
"Let's not talk about it.. I don't care what it's not or what it is. We can figure that out back at home.. let's just enjoy it while we're here."
"Okay... your right. I can do that." She smiled up at me as we got back to cleaning ourselves off.

And you can say we thoroughly enjoyed it..

Cabo Day 5

We had two days left before we had to go home, Auden and I were currently cuddling in a hammock. Ana,Owen and Mason were in another hammock while Stella sat by the fire with her parents and my mom enjoying the sunset.

The last couple of days.. they've been intense to say the least. Every day we went to the beach, followed by some outdoor activity like riding atvs, scuba diving etc. Then we would either go hang out or head back to our rooms for a little bit before dinner.

However that wasn't the intense part, the actual fun came from Auden and I fucking in every square foot of our hotel room. I think we were currently up to 5 times a day..
Yeah also I think I'm getting a friction burn...

After having sex in the shower a few days ago, she went out right after only to come back from the store with a large box of condoms. I fucked her on the desk after that..

Then the couch, our bathroom counter, the chair next to the desk. I'm also not proud of it.. but we even did it in the resorts hot tub. I really lost my cool there, we were making out and then the next I knew I was pushing her bikini bottoms aside and slipping into her. This was the most sex I've had in my life.

Sex with her was like a drug and I was quickly becoming an addict.
She didn't seem to mind though, I actually can't recall when I've seen Auden this happy. Even my mom noticed.

"Audie your glowing.. I think the sun and fresh air here is exactly what you needed."
"Yeah something like that, it's been a pretty intimate experience.." Auden said as her fingers caressed my crotch underneath the table. I choked on my burrito, my mom scolded me telling me to be more careful.

"Bro this has been so much better then the last Cabo trip!"
"Facts with that."
"Go Cammie for planning the best trips." Auden laughed and we all cheered for my mom.

"Hey babe wanna another?" Auden nodded as she handed me her empty beer bottle. "Okay I'll be back.. Mace! O! Lets go!" Mason and Owen followed back into the lobby where the bar was.

"He's calling you babe a awful lot.." Ana pipped up as Stella walked over to get on the hammock with me. "Well.. you know, it's Milo.."

"Yeah but like.. it's a lot even for Milo.  Is something going on with you two?"

"Oh please you know you guys would be the first to know. Milo can't keep a secret to save his life." The girls dropped the subject but I knew someone would catch on eventually..

Milo came back with the boys, each of them was holding a pail of ice, beers were sticking out of it.
"Apparently they sell them by the bucket! Isn't that so dope?" I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he could be. "We're getting drunk to night.." He sang loud enough for just the group to hear, the parents were playing some game by the fire.

"I'll cheers to that."

Milo was leaning on me for support as I tried to get us to our hotel room. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be since I was also pretty under the influence and he was like big foot.
When I got my keycard in and stumbled into the room it was a personal victory.

Milo stood behind me, moving my hair to the side while his lips placed wet kisses down my neck. His hands snaked around my front, fumbling with the zipper of my jeans.

"Off now.." He had gotten comfortable with sex quicker than I thought. I knew some of it was liquid courage but still the unsure, innocent Milo was gone..

"You just said earlier your dick was raw from all the sex.." I moaned when he slipped his fingers into the front of my panties. My hips flexed forward trying to feel the pressure of them. He withdrew his hand suddenly, I involuntarily whimpered.
Since when did I get so needy?

"I need you baby.. I love feeling you." He mumbled turning my hips to face him. I don't even have sex this much, usually when other guys acted like how Milo was right now it turned me off but with Milo it was too hard to say no.
Plus he's been the only guy to make me cum through only having sex. Most guys had to work for it...

Milo had me on the desk, I was getting lost in the lust of it all. He got down on knees in front of me, pulling my shorts followed by my panties down my legs. He spread my legs open as he continued to stay in that kneeling position.
He smirked up at me before inching his face closer to my sex. I bit my lip as I felt his tongue on me.

"Oh fuck.." I closed my eyes trying to focus on how he swiped his tongue up and down."That's it baby girl.." He knew how to turn me on so much.

I pulled him up and he quickly stumbled back on his feet confused by my actions. I grabbed his T-shirt pulling him close so I could kiss him. Fumbling with his belt and pulling down his tight jeans, I finally was able to release his erection from his pants.
He got the hint and gently pushed his hips forward, holding me in place on the desk by gripping my thighs.
I closed my eyes and fell forward into his chest as I took him in. "Your always so tight Audie.." He growled lowly before rocking his hips into me.

Milo had sobered up a little bit by the time he finished. He picked me up from the desk, I felt like jelly in his arms. Next thing I knew he sat me on the bathroom counter while he actually removed his clothes that got left on in our rush to feel one another.
Milo led us into the shower and started gently scrubbing me with soap.

Milo wrapped his arms around me as he sleepily nuzzled his face into my neck.
"I don't ever wanna leave.." Milo whispered, as he moved his fingers slowly up she down my back. He was giving me back tickles to help me fall asleep.
"Me neither.." I nuzzled into his chest, I've felt so great lately. Maybe it was all the dopamine releasing in my brain from all the sex? Or maybe it was because I didn't feel bad about what I was doing with Milo.. I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would.