Our Story

I've come to realize I've pretty much been obsessed with Auden my whole life.

We should probably take a step back and start at the beginning. I met Auden when I was 5 and she was 11... even then I was always following her around and calling her pretty. Our moms thought it was hilarious and still do.

It was on the set of the Ghost Whisperer, Auden's mom Katherine worked for my moms Agent as a assistant. Our moms had become pretty good friends so when Katherine had asked if it would be okay for Auden to come see the set because she loved all those supernatural shows.. my mom of course told her to bring her in.

Auden was in dance at the time, she was in this after school program for theatre. I remember I use to watch as she leaped around an empty set for hours while my mom was working. My mom loved Auden like she was her own, also Auden was being homeschooled like I was at the time so she figured I could use a friend..

My mom probably never thought twice about me being around Auden.

Auden taught me some moves here and there. She would put on little performances for me to keep me entertained while my mom was busy during a scene.

Then that's when of course a producer noticed she had lines from one of the scenes memorized.. she could jump from one emotion to the next.. Auden was casted for one of the episodes and next thing we all new she was on Disney and I was sent to private school.

She could sing, dance and act? Of course she was one of the next Disney stars. She was right there on her own show, guest staring on Hannah Montana or Wizards of Waverley place.
She was 16 when she met Demi Lovato while they were in Camp Rock.. that was also during Demi's low point..
We didn't talk a lot that year, when she did she said it was better if I didn't always know what was happening in her life.. I was only 10 so I wasn't sure what she even meant. I also didn't care by then I was sure I was in love with her and we would get married.

I made friends and Auden never left my side no matter how famous she became. She broke away from Disney at 18 and found herself staying busy writing records and touring.

Her 21st birthday she celebrated with our families and I before she went out clubbing with her friends that night.. she said it wasn't a birthday without her special guy.

I was 16 and my hormones were pretty wild.. I was convinced she was waiting for me.. then came a Disney audition. Auden said I should think about it, she actually thought the script didn't suck. My mom told me to go for it.. and that's how I ended up as Zed on Zombies.

Now here we are almost 18.. going to graduate soon, start filming on Zombies 2 and Auden's home.

I know it will never happen, but a guy can dream right ?