He Won

1 week later

I was currently listening to our publicists go crazy as Milo, Trevor and myself all sat in a meeting room.

"How could you be so careless?"

"You two couldn't have just let it go?"

"Really Auden?" I raised my head out of my arms to glare at my publicist Jillian, she's honestly had enough of my shit at this point.

"Okay lets be honest here, it's bad for all of us but it looks very bad on Auden's part.. it looks like she's either cheating or stringing two guys along. We are willing to do whatever it takes to clean this up."

"Well I mean she kind of is stringing two guys along.." Trevor mumbled Milo just shot him a look to shut him up.
"Okay both of you knock it off this is what got you two in trouble in the first place."

"Well honestly I don't think Trevor needs to be here—-" Trevor was getting up to leave when Jillian stopped him.
"Actually the only person this isn't imploding on is Milo.. Trevor is getting hate comments for trying to "steal" Milos girl and then Auden's is getting hate because she's a cheater.."
"Allegedly.." I mumbled but Jillian shot me a look, I caught Milo looking at me curiously before our attention was drawn back to Jillian.

"Okay are any of you actually dating? Auden are you seeing Milo or Trevor?"
"No the photo with Milo was just taken at some really bad angles.. Trev and I had a thing previously but none of us are seeing each other, you know I don't date."

"Well given the circumstances I think that the best option we have is to make it seem like Trevor and Auden are a item.."
"And make it look like Milo was trying to come in between them or be a home wrecker?" Zack, Milos publicist interjected.

"Well technically he was, he was jealous that I was hooking up with Auden and tried to make a power move."

"I wasn't jealous, you were! She stayed with me that night while you got kicked to the curb—"

"Can we just back up here! Are you all actually suggesting we fake date? How clique is that? Trevor and I aren't down."

"Actually I am because I am not down with all the hate I'm getting for touching a girl that I was ACTUALLY currently seeing.. Milo made us both look bad Auden.."

"I told you she was off limits and you wouldn't leave her alone, I was just trying to show her how I felt!"

"Well congrats you made your best friend look like a slut instead—-"

"Okay enough!" Craig, Trevors Publicist got the boys to simmer down.

"Milo, Zach.. I think that's all we need from you guys." Zach pointed at Milo and signaled him to follow. Milos eyes wouldn't leave my direction.

"Aud I never meant for this to happen—"
"Milo it's okay.. I just need to do some damage control it's nothing personal... just please go with Zack." Everyone turned there attention to
Milo as he made his exit, however before it was too late I turned back around in time to see Trevor giving Milo the middle finger. Milo watched long enough to see Trevor mouth, "I Win" before he took his exit.

"You win?"

"Relax it's just to spook him a little. So what's the plan?" He seemed way to eager about it all.

We conversed and came up with some small details for our story.
Jillian really painted the whole love triangle story beautifully. Trevor and I were seeing each other on and off through out the year. Milo wasn't really aware of the circumstances and tried to make a move on me, which in turn made Trevor want to make it official between the two of us. Milo just hadn't gotten the memo and is very sorry about the confusion...

No harm no foul..

"I still don't know how I feel about this.."

"Auden I'm going to be real with you.. if you can't get these headlines to go away, your not getting those auditions."
"What?"
"The studios called me last week, none of them want to be associated with you until your cleared... so until these headlines start looking better, your not being asked to audition for those roles anymore."

"Fine.. okay. Where do we sign?" Trevor handed me a pen as we filled out a small contract basically stating we were doing this of our own free will and that we wouldn't discuss the terms of our relationship with no one unless we wanted to be sued.

"Wait a minute ... bro Auden's dating Trevor but you slept with her? What the hell?" Mason asked suddenly which caused all the heads in my living room to turn to me. Ana, Stella, Owen and Mason looked at me as if I was suppose to somehow give them an answer.

"Mason I don't want to talk about it."

"Milo what's going on?" This time if was Ana who asked, I couldn't even look at her. Besides Auden, Ana was my other best friend. She knew all my secrets even the Auden related ones.

"It's just.. a big misunderstanding. Also confession time ? I lied.. Auden and I didn't sleep together... can we please just move on?" Everyone kind of just nodded but the room remained quiet no one could think of anything to say.

Everyone decided to make their exits, leaving me with sometime to think. A few days ago the articles starting posting left and right. How Auden and Trevor were this perfect couple that got roped into this ugly situation. That I was somehow the bad guy.. who tried to take Auden away.. okay I wasn't exactly painted out as this terrible person but still it hurt.

Milo Manheim finally confesses true feelings to long time friend Auden Rose but turns out it was too late since she was already seeing his costar Trevor who stars in Disney's Zombies as Bucky.
Apparently Milo wasn't even aware of his friends secret relationship until he tried to hook up with Auden at his own birthday party! Talk about awkward!

Except they actually weren't dating, I did hook up with Auden at my birthday party and Trevor was the one getting in-between us!

Auden and I haven't even talked since my party.. we barely talked at that meeting.

Nothing personal just damage control..

She said it would be okay and now it's been almost two weeks since my party.
How the hell did this get so fucked up so fast.. and how did I push Auden back to Trevor?