Please Don't Stop

"Baby fuck.. I never get tired of this.." Milo cursed as he thrusted his hips hard, a rhythmic sound of skin slapping together echoed in the apartment. Auden tried to seem interested in the sex but for the first time in along time she felt empty. She had been the one to initiate it but still there was a void and Milo wasn't filling it.

Milo noticed Auden wasn't whimpering as usual, he was getting close to hitting his limit but Auden hadn't even came once yet.
"Baby are you okay? Are you even close?" Milo slowed down, he needed to hold himself back. It actually hurt as he felt himself pull back from the edge of his own orgasm.
Auden saw the expression on his face knowing he was trying to please her.
"Baby I don't always have to cum it's okay.." Milo knew better then that though. One time she had blown him and it had apparently made her so turned on that when he didn't return the favor she acted incredibly pissy until he finally understood what was wrong and went down on her on their couch. He wasn't about to deal with that all day..

"Auden.. tell me what you want right now."
"Your acting like your too afraid to really touch me.." He had been treating her with kid gloves lately... especially in bed.
"So what your not into slow or gentle sex at all anymore?"
"I just want you to be able to show me you want me.. I miss the passion we had.... you know what I'm not even in the mood anymore so—-" Milo grabbed her roughly, feverishly moving his lips and tongue against Auden's.
He pulled them back down to lay against the mattress as he moved to hold both her wrists together in his large hand.
He pulled her hands over his neck, urging her to hold him close. Of course Milo wanted to be able to not be afraid of how he handled his girlfriend but he's already hurt her a couple times...

As their relationship has progressed Milo was feeling torn. He always thought he was a good boyfriend, he was polite, kind, and was good with parents. His mom made sure he knew exactly how to spoil a girl. When he was with Holiday he showered her with compliments, flowers and food. She was always away though.. it started feeling like a job when he had to schedule his own girlfriend into a 30 minute time slot just to see her.
Then there was the other ex.. the one who shall not be named.. Milo was hurting after having to end things with Holiday and then not having Auden home was too hard. His ex showed him attention, a lot of it. Holiday and him kept things pretty pg-13 but his ex.. Jesus.

He still remembered when she came over just to find out that his mom was out of town. They had only been together a couple weeks and he was completely taken off guard when she ripped her top off and straddled him.
She was too pushy, forward and mean but she gave Milo blow jobs constantly so he acted like any 17 year old and rolled with it.

Now here he was with Auden, the girl he dreamed about being with since he hit puberty. She was Milo's and Milo was hers, so how did he keep fucking it up?
They were best friends, they knew everything about each other and shared years of memories together.... so why wasn't he the perfect boyfriend for her?

There wasn't a part of their bodies that didn't touch as Milo held Auden close to him as physically possibly. It started out hot and heavy and then as usual they slowed the pace down.

"Milo I'm sorry.." His hips stilled as kept himself sunken into her core. Auden pulled his head down to capture his lips with hers. "I love you so much.." His heart felt warm whenever he heard those words leave her lips so effortlessly. Milo had never felt so whole in his life then he did with Auden.
She had been there next to him over half of his life but she also was his missing puzzle piece.

"Baby?" Milo's voice came out as a whisper, he began to move his hips again creating that perfect friction which had Auden humming in response.
"Please never leave me.." His head rested on her shoulder as he continued making love to his girlfriend.
"Milo.." Auden tried to get him to look at her, finally he rested his nose against hers. Their eyes locked as they breathed each other in.
"Audie promise me....please." When did her beautiful boy look so broken?

"I promise Milo.. I'll always be here." Auden felt that familiar warmth wash over her, causing her to body to stiffen. She heard Milo groan as he felt her walls tighten around him. He felt so good as he kept up the slow pace. Auden had always been use to rough sex or having to resort to her kinks to get off at all. Milo was the only person who she shared such a emotional connection with.

"I'm so addicted to you.. and god you feel so fucking good baby. Please stop biting your lip I wanna hear you Audie." As Milo spoke to her she felt herself come undone. His voice was all she needed sometimes. Auden's nails scratched at his back as her eyes squeezed shut, the sounds of his name leaving her lips repeatedly caused him to quickly follow her lead.

"So Auden.. you are currently shooting a new show here in New York? How are you liking it here? And what about that hot co-star of yours?" Auden sipped her coffee, it was 8am and she had agreed to a early morning interview to help promote the show she was working on. She had gotten away without having to do any interviews or press in the last couple months but even her PR team said she needed to re-emerge. She also knew there was questions she needed to address ..

"I have always loved New York, it was a bit of an adjustment but it feels like home now. I am so lucky to have Noah as a co-Star he's so incredibly sweet and definitely keeps me entertained on set." Auden laughed as she thought about Noah, she found herself missing him since she knew he wouldn't be at set later. He wasn't in any of the scenes they were shooting today. Auden had a lot of friends in New York, but Noah had been someone she started to lean on while Demi was busy on tour. Plus Milo was having fun with the people she introduced him too so that's all that mattered. She was happy he finally had people to hang out with while she was busy.

"Okay so you know I have to ask.. are you single? And if not who are you dating? Everyone is torn thinking your with costar Noah or your bestie Milo? My moneys on Noah.." Auden tried to keep it upbeat as she shook her head.
"Well I do currently have a boyfriend and it is in fact my best friend Mr. Milo Manheim.. who I know is currently listening so hey babe good morning, sorry I took your hoodie without asking .. again.. but I love you, now hurry up and get to class."

"No way! So the rumors are true? You two are the cutest, so when did this start? Our twitter feed is going crazy with fans popping off about this.."

"I'm kind of interested in what they have to say haha and we started dating recently... after his graduation we had gone down to Cabo for a mini vacation before we went to Canada for Mi to shoot zombies 2. I think we both realized something was different between us but it wasn't until like a couple weeks into shooting zombies that he had the guts to ask me out.. pun intended."

"Oh my god, I feel like I'm fan girling over this myself we've stanned Audlo forever!"
"That's what they're calling us? Haha but yeah I know it feels like a lot of people have been waiting for this for awhile... Camryn Manheim included I think she might be our biggest fan haha.."

The interview went on for another 15 minutes, Auden was happy when she was able to get into her Uber and head to set. She pulled out her phone, her socials were going crazy. There was also a new post from Milo that he tagged her in..

 There was also a new post from Milo that he tagged her in

Dreams really do come true... I love you and you've been stealing my hoodies since you could fit into them. Please don't ever stop.

.......................................

Comment & Vote :)