She's Off Limits

5 days until party

The alarm on my phone blared through the darkness. I groaned clutching what was in my arms closer.
"Milo turn it off!" Fuck I forgot I was at Auden's. I quickly tried to fight my sleepy state, blindly searching for my phone on her nightstand.

"Sorry, sorry I thought you were a pillow."
"Pillows don't have boobs."
"I grabbed your - fuck Auden I'm so—"
"Calm down you didn't grab my boobs, however your dick was —" I rolled away from her as quickly as possible. Suddenly remembering why I stopped having sleepovers with Auden once I turned 15..
"That's it I'm done.. It's been nice." I tried to get off the bed but Auden wrapped her arms around my shoulders once I sat up. Turning my head back to look at her and saw her lack of clothing. Nothing crazy but the white crop top and pj shorts were enough to push me over the edge.. the other problem was I was use to seeing her in even less.

...Effing Victoria secret fashion show

"Do you know how awkward it is that all my best friends want to fu—-"
"—Do not be vulgar."
"Make sweet sweet love to you.." Jokingly sang in her ear, trying my best to appear more confident than I was.
"Milo Jacob Manheim are you trying to say I'm attractive?"

"Shut up Auden." This was all too embarrassing for 6 in the morning.
"I gotta get ready for school loser." My hands tickled across her stomach after she let her hands fall from around me so I could get out of bed.

"Want coffee?"
"Yes and bacon would be nice! Thanks honey." She rolled her eyes as I winked before disappearing into the bathroom. Sometimes I could play it cool, like she's just my best friend and my heart doesn't fall out of my chest any time I see her with someone.

Which is what it was doing at the moment. My phone went off as I was stepping into her shower. Some entertainment news app, the article was about Auden so I swiped to view it then instantly wish I hadn't. It was time stamped for Saturday night.. must've been after I left her house while she was hanging with Demi.

Auden's lip were locked onto Trevors..Trevor Tordjman from my movie Zombies.. wait why was he in LA ?

But are you fucking kidding me? Trevor ? Why did it have to be Trevor? She couldn't have tried to hook up with anyone else?
I knew he wanted her like that, ever since she visited me on set during the filming of Zombies. The way he looked at her, how he touched her... and he was her age.. of course she wanted him.

1 year ago...

"Hey I'm Trevor! You must be the amazingly talented Auden I've heard so much about.." Trevor went to hug Auden as he introduced himself. Even as she pulled away after the hug, he managed to keep his arm around her waist. I watched the interaction while Meg talked to me about something she was worried about during the scene.

Auden laughed at some stupid joke Trevor made, this whole time I had considered Trevor a friend and even looked up to him. I never thought he would.. or that she would.. why is it never me?

His lips danced dangerously close to her ear, she laughed before nodding. Handing over her phone, she was getting his number.
Are you fuck—-

"Wow that is so hard to watch.." Meg's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "I just get protective of her she's like my.. my.." I could never say sister because Auden wasn't like my sister.
"She's like.. like the girl your obsessively in love with .." Meg sang lowly so I would hear, I have never felt my eyes turn into knifes quite so fast.
"Why does everyone say obsessively and I'm not in love with her.. I just think she's ridiculously attractive."
"Whatever Milo."
.............................................................................

After I finished towel drying myself off, I put on some clothes before heading downstairs. Auden was putting food into plates I was making sure I had all my stuff in my overnight bag before grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Milo aren't you staying for breakfast?"
"Maybe you should invite Trevor ? Looks like you two are getting to know each other pretty well." The bite to my voice even surprised myself, I swear I saw the plate almost slip out of Auden's hand.

"What are you talk—"
"No .. no you are not pretending you have no clue what I'm talking about. You seriously had to fuck my costar?" Now I was raising my voice and gesturing with my hands to show just how pissed I was.
"Milo! I didn't sleep with him!" She looked around her kitchen as if she suspected someone was listening. I mean the paparazzi did get a good photo of her, wouldn't be surprised if some creep was photographing our fight.

Then she was against the fridge and I was towering over her, she reached out for my shoulder trying to get my to look at her.
"Hey look at me! One you do not get to talk to me like that, ever! Two I didn't sleep with your co-Star! We kissed, we were drunk that's it."

"Really? So he didn't try to get you back to his hotel? Or try to hook up with you at all? That's what your trying to tell me."
"Milo why does it matter if he—"
"Because I have to work with him in a couple month from now Auden. I invited you to my first movie set and you really couldn't just be there to support me? You had to give him your number... you had to let him kiss you? Do you what it's like trying to figure out if people are hanging out with me for me, or because I'm in a movie or maybe if they are just trying to cozy up to me so they could fuck my best friend?" She had tears in her eyes, but I knew Auden she would never let them spill. Auden couldn't show people she was weak in a time where she felt threatened.

"Mi-Milo.. I'm s-" I could feel her apology coming but I really don't even know if it was real because this wasn't the first time. My phone started going off luckily cutting off her failure of an apology.
"Auden I can't do this right now, that's my alarm to make it to school. I still have to graduate."

I think this was really the first fight I had ever gotten into with Auden. Slamming my car door shut and speeding off towards the high school I tried to think back. I've never fought with her because I always let her get away with anything she wanted. I didn't want her to know about my feelings.

My phone went off indicating a text message. I opened it as I got out of my car and started walking towards my first class I didn't even want to see any of my friends right now.

The text was from Meg..

"Hey M! I just wanted to remind you that Pearce and a few others are flying in tomorrow so we can all be there for your birthday this weekend. I think Trevor got in yesterday or the day before, he wanted to hang out I told him I would text you and the guys to see what we should do, pool party? :P"

Trevor was in town for my birthday .. he was in town and tried to hook up with Auden during my birthday ?

I couldn't stop my fingers or stop what I was thinking. I was beyond pissed off. Pressing Trevors name on my screen, I started typing a message.

"Stay the fuck away from Auden, she's off limits."

And send.

Can he just go back to Canada?