Inappropriate

I drew air into my lungs, griping the railing tightly. Maybe I needed therapy since I was currently imaging my best friend ripping off my dress.

"So want to tell me what that was about ?" I jumped not noticing Trevor stood right beside me, he had two drinks in his hands, handing me one.

"Is this beer?"
"Yeah beer and wine were the only alcoholic beverages Mrs. Manheim approved." He rolled his eyes before taking a large gulp.
"I think it's funny how Milo reeks of tequila yet everyone else's who's under the age of 21 has been turned away at the bar.."
"Yeah I might have messed up and let him drink, best friend of the year right?"

"Kid only turns 18 once... speaking of the kid please tell me you know Milo has the worlds biggest crush on you, right?"
"Is it that obvious?" We both laughed loudly, I drank more.
"Yes I know ... he's getting more rebellious though, not sure where it's all coming from."
"Might have been my fault, he chewed me out for making out with you... I told him that if he wasn't going to make a move he couldn't stop other guys from doing it either. Love the kid but honestly didn't think he was up to the challenge."

"Wait you didn't tell him—"
"No I didn't tell him about.. us, I figured he didn't know it went further than kissing.."

"Thank you I just.. he was so upset and I don't want to loose him. Even if he can be a brat sometimes."

"I know he's your best friend, you don't see him as anything else though? Or is he just not your type ?"
"I don't even know if I have a type.. but I.. I don't do relationships. Never felt the need to get attached."

"Really... like ever?"

"I don't think relationships are for me.. plus all I do is hurt people and the last person I want to do that to is Milo. Camryn and Milo are the only people I have ever been able to count on besides for my mom. Milos the longest relationship I've ever had and I don't want to lose him."

"What if he keeps pushing?"
"I don't know.. I can barely control myself as is.. I don't want to think I might actually sleep with him... it would ruin everything."

"Well you could always call me.. if you ever need someone to take your mind off of it.." Trevors trailed his fingers up the side of my thigh before his hand went to rest on my waist. "I think your exact words were 'Don't stop, keeping doing that with your ton—-" I didn't even realize my eyes were shut and I was leaning into Trevor until someone yelled my name, making me jump yet again.

"It's cake time!! Auden you need to be there while I blow out my candles!" Milo busted through the door, his eyes narrowed at Trevor before he grabbed me, hard and pulled me towards the door.

"Sorry Trevor maybe try again later bro.."

Milo dragged me towards a crowd of people that were gathered around a cake. "Sorry guys had to find my date, can't miss the birthday boy blowing out the candles right?" Camryn lit the candles and I took that as my cue, I started singing happy birthday and then everyone slowly started to join in.

Milo held my hand firmly in his as he looked at everyone around him, I gave it a squeeze. Once his eyes met mine, I stopped singing and stood on my tip toes.

"You will always be the most important person in my life, don't forget that...Happy Birthday Best Friend." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and leaned into him as his arms wrapped around me. It's always been Milo and me, us against the world.

Milo was using my shoulders to guide him down the stairs. He definitely didn't stop at 3 shots, Trevor was carrying Mason over his shoulder behind me.. Mason only had two shots but that kid ate so much candy and cake..