Too Much Pressure

"I'm so excited .. fuck I'm just so happy." Milo murmured as his fingers intertwined and unwinded with Auden's over and over. His lips left soft kisses against her bare shoulder as he held her in front of the fireplace.

They had spent the whole weekend unpacking everything into Auden's apartment. As soon as everything was unpacked and it felt like home, the first thing Milo insisted was to " break it in".

And they did just that, on the rug in front of the fireplace as Milo had promised.
"Your happy about us having sex on this rug?"
"No.. well I mean yes obviously however I meant I'm happy because we made it. We're here, together. I'm so excited to start our lives here."

"You're so sweet Mi.." Auden spoke softly as she caressed Milo's cheek. He was truly beautiful, Auden never talked about it much but she was absolutely memorized by the young man.
She tried to think about when exactly things changed between them. She thought about his 16th birthday and how awkward and skinny he was. Somewhere between him actually auditioning for zombies and then filming it, he had a major glow up.
She couldn't get over watching him on dancing with the stars. She would watch on tour with some of the crew, people who didn't know Milo called him sexy or commented on that hip thrust action he had going on. Never in a million years did she see her lengthly kid best friend turn into this stud of a guy.

Even over the last couple months he's changed even more, he was so confident.. sometimes too confident. At the end of the night though, it was the same brown eyes.. the eyes of the one person who's never quit on her. They were kind, child like in a sense and most of all.. they were beautiful.
Milo probably never noticed it, but every time he looked at her like really looked at her.. she wouldn't be able to breathe for just a second.
He literally took her breath away.

"Baby what are you thinking about?" He was concerned as he noticed how wet her eyes looked. No tears were spilled but he saw something going on in that head of hers.
"Just how much I love you.. I wish I would've let myself feel it sooner instead of letting myself feel so empty." Milo kissed her deeply pulling her as close as physically possible before resting his forehead on hers.
"Well what's important is that we are here now, plus if I did try to get with you while I was 16.. I would've gotten you in a lot of trouble.."
"Oh please I wouldn't have had sex with you.."
"Baby girl you can't even keep your hands off me."
"Okay okay.. if I was home for one of your DWTS shows and you weren't with that one girl anymore then .. I probably would've gotten into trouble with you."

"Wait a minute you though I was sexy during the show?"
"I didn't say that."
"It was implied.." Milo smirked as he propped himself up on his elbow, he used his free hand to pull Auden into his chest. He always wanted her as close as possible.
"Your so full of it."
"I think you like being filled with something.." Auden threw her head back in a fit of laughter. "Hey hey no laughing miss." Milo chuckled as he let his body cover her more.
"Are you —already?" He took his lip between his teeth and nodded. "Your naked and against me, kind of all it takes Audie.." The blush made its way to his cheeks as he pulled Auden's leg over his hip.

"Would it be too much to—" Auden cut off Milo with her mouth pulling him back on top of her. She swore he was the only boy that could be so bashful yet so dominant.

His thrusts were moving in a even rhythm as he held her in his arms.
"Milo.. baby I'm close." Auden warned him, she knew he didn't want that yet. The second she did he would and he really wanted to enjoy this feeling with her. They both liked just being intertwined with each other.
"Just tell me if it's too much baby.." Milo said as he slowed down his pace, Auden felt every bit of him as he slipped in and out of her. He didn't want to keep her on the edge too long but he was loving how she felt around him.