Secrets

"You beckoned Rose?" Noah stood in Auden's doorway smirking as he held up a chipotle bag.
"No way your amazing.."
"I've been told." Noah kicked her front door closed as he followed her to the kitchen with the food.
"I figured you had our drinks of choice here?"

"You figured right." Auden grabbed two cold beers from her fridge, she pull the tops off them against her bottle opener on the wall.

"So where Manheim be at?" Noah noticed the house was pretty empty and overly quiet.
"He's at his mothers.." Auden rolled her eyes before biting into her burrito. She let out a moan, sitting up quickly in embarrassment as she realized it came out pretty erotically. Noah snorted hard with his mouth full of food.

"Damn Rose it be like that."
"I haven't had chipotle in months!"
"They have it in New York?" Noah raised his eyebrow as he looked at her questionably.
"I know but .. when's the last time we ever went out for lunch? And postmates always says it will take an hour.."

"True.. but okay what's going on with you and the kid?"
"It's been.. like annoying? I've never found Milo annoying before but it's like he's alway so..."
"..needy? Yeah Alexis too... I broke it off with her this morning."

"You what?" Auden choked, she drank her beer to try and wash some of the unchewed burrito down her throat.
"Yeah that's why I was running late.." Noah casually shrugged his shoulders as he continued to eat his food.

"You.. are you okay?"
"Audie I'm fine haha I just started to realize we are into different things and theres not a ton of substance there... I was having more meaningful conversations with you on set then.. I ever had with her." The subject got changed and they continued to eat their food.

Things were easy with Noah, he kind of reminded her of a slightly more mature Milo. Her stomach twisted as she started to realize that the friendship part of her and Milo's relationship.. wasn't even existent anymore.
She missed laughing so hard it hurt, running around town with him and she even missed their annoying commentary as they watched a movie..

Milo was enjoying time with his family, he wished Auden was there but he understood she needed her space. He just felt like part of him was missing.

His phone vibrated in his pocket, he hoped it was Auden saying she was on her way over or something like that. It wasn't...

It was someone he wasn't expecting. Alexis Ren's name popped up on his screen.

Hey is Auden with you?
..Why was she asking about my girlfriend?

No why?

Because Noah just left my house and said he was going to go hang out with her.

Milo still wasn't seeing a problem, he was about to just ignore her texts but then the next one caught his eye.

Noah just broke up with me and it's your girlfriends fault but I figured you should know what was going on too.

Milo felt his stomach knot, Noah left Alexis? Because of Auden? He had feelings for her?

What did you mean he just broke up with you? And how it's that Auden's fault?

Because we got into a fight about the photos of her on his phone.

Photos? I felt like I was going to throw up as thoughts and images of Auden posing sexily for photos she sent to Noah? How ... why.. my girlfriend was cheating on me?

"Milo? Where are you going?" Camryn saw her son stand up suddenly as he quickly went to his room. He slipped his shoes on and his favorite sweater, it was only his favorite because it was actually Auden's favorite. He felt torn about it but pulled it over his head anyways. He was going to figure out what was going on.

Milo didn't even bother knocking once he got to Auden's, he used his spare key to get in the house.
He found Auden and Noah in the kitchen there were beer bottles scattering the counter. Auden and Noah had what looked like scripts in their hands as they laughed about something Noah said.

"Hey Manheim! What's up?" Suddenly the anger took over as Milo sped up and shoved Noah off the stool he was sitting on to the floor.
"Milo! What the hell do you think your—"
"Auden don't." He grabbed her roughly and pushed her behind him as Noah scrambled to his feet.
"Audie I know he's your boyfriend but I'm about to kick his ass.." Noah mumbled as him and Milo waited for the other to make the next move.

"Milo what the fuck are you doing?" Auden couldn't believe Milo had just done that.
"Alexis texted me.."
"And?" Auden went to check on Noah but Milo forced her behind him again.
"Why the fuck are the photos of Auden on your phone?" Milo looked down to see Auden's face full of confusion however Noah on the other hand didn't look so innocent.
"Milo what are you talking about? Alexis is probably just upset about Noah breaking up with her.." He watched as Auden looked to Noah for reassurance but it never came.

"Maybe I should just tell Alexis to come over huh? She can probably clear this up right Noah?"

"Don't.." Noah ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at Auden like he knew he was about to break her heart.
"Noah.. what... what is Milo talking about? What pictures?"

"Audie I was going to tell you I swear okay?" He tried to take a step towards her but Milo only stood tall keeping a arm behind him to hold Auden close.
"Don't take a another step Centineo.."

"Look.. fuck..I thought maybe they weren't even real..  I'm friends with a guy you apparently had a thing with. When he heard about you getting casted and that I didn't know you..he told me how
I should sleep with you if I got the chance. He sent me some photos of you but I never asked him to do it!" Noah scrambled to explain to Auden the situation. She looked like she was going to throw up while Milo was trying his best not to beat the shit out of him.

"What are the pictures and who is your friend?" Noah obviously didn't want to say. He mumbled something about a guy who was a drummer in a band. Milo remembered the band, Auden went on tour with them a few years ago.

Noah pulled up the photos, under the hidden tab on his iPhone. Milo looked at the screen now he definitely wanted to kill Noah.
There were photos of Auden in lingerie, naked and some of her with Noah's friend as he kissed her their bodies covered with a bed sheet.

Audie—"
"Stop calling her that!" Milo dropped Noah's phone to the ground. He was next to Noah in seconds before he started swinging. Noah was however like 3 times the body mass of Milo, he never missed gym day.
Noah threw Milo off of him and into the wall with a thud. Auden rushed over to Milo who was just angrier now, but he was also bleeding from his nose.

"Noah get out.."
"Auden please let me explain—"
"You've done enough get the fuck out before I have someone remove you.." Auden knelt down next to
Milo checking his nose as Noah left.

...................................

So I originally just posted a different version of this chapter but I really didn't like it and it took a twist I didn't like so I fixed the ending.

Sorry if you see the other version.. it says I took it down before anyone viewed it but the views have been wrong before but okay tell me what you think!