Day After

I felt warm and could hear Milo quietly snore, he was wrapped around my body with his head resting on top of mine. Suddenly I found myself placing soft kisses on his neck, then reality hit.

Last night, Trevor, the shower, that all happened.

I tried my best to untangle myself from the heavily sleeping figure and eased myself out of the bed. So many thoughts and emotions started to fire off inside of me. Was I really about to just walk out on Milo, after everything that happened last night?

Milo was suppose to be the one person you would never treat this way.. way to fuck that up Auden.

I texted Demi first asking her to come pick me up, she told me she would be there right away. I collected my things and quietly got the hell out of Milos room as fast as I could.  I turned around for just one last look, Milo was beautiful.. sprawled out on the mattress his dark hair and tan complexion contrasted against the white sheets. He had grabbed a pillow to replace me against his chest.

"Auden?" I jumped after closing the door, I was now face to face with Mason. He looked at me holding my shoes and purse in one hand and then phone in the other before his eyes settled on my "sex" hair.

"Are- um - sorry are you okay?" He stumbled over his words obviously piecing together part of what happened last night and what was currently going on.

"Yeah sorry I look like crap, Milo was wasted and wanted a shower.. he kind of fell and pulled me in with him.. it was a mess."

"Yeah I can see that.." He mumbled more to himself then to me.

"Anyways I told Cammie I would take you guys home but I completely forgot Demi and I have a meeting for something we have coming up.. can you get yourself and Milo home?"

"Oh yeah for sure I'll call Ana or Owen, one of them will come get us."
"Oh and thanks for taking such great care of Milo last night Aud." Mason winked before turning on his heel and heading back into his room.
He knew.. he so fucking knew.

Can this day just be over already ?

"Oh my god.. you .. you fucked the kid didn't you?" Demi exclaimed as she took in my appearance while I got into her car. I needed Starbucks and donuts.

"Demi you know I really don't want to—-"
"Nooo I've been waiting so long to see how this would unfold, now first I'm getting us coffee and donuts and then when we get to my place you are telling me everything."

I sighed, couldn't really argue with her.. at least she was getting me my food so I can fill some empty void inside of me.

"By the way if anyone asks we are talking about some project we are doing.."
"Why?"
"Because I might have just ditched Milo while he was still sleeping and Mason might have caught me doing the walk of shame.. I'll tell you when we get to your house."

The bed felt cold and I kept reaching out for Auden but my hand kept just grasping sheets. Wiping sleep from my eyes and lifting my head to look around I found myself alone. She must be in the bathroom or something...

There was a knock at my door before Mason let himself in.

"Hey bro." He had a shit eating grin spread wide on his face. "What Mason?"

"So you and Auden ?"
"I don't know what your—-"
"Dude don't lie I saw her do the walk of shame!"
"She left?" No she wouldn't just leave, she's never just left me without saying goodbye.