12. How do you do this to me?

I grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him into my room, quietly shutting the door behind him and I could feel my heart beating faster again, like the sound of a wicked bass drum and I swore the entire floor could have probably heard it.

"Think you can be quiet?" he whispered, stepping toward me.

I felt the hairs on my skin raise with anticipation as I fell into his eyes.

"What if I can't?"

"Then we'll be punished."

"Sounds kinda fun," I replied as I leaned in and met his lips with mine.

We stood there in the darkness with my hands on either side of his face and his hands on my hips as our tongues danced together again. What started off as slow, rhythmic kissing quickly escalated and our mouths opened wider, our tongues moving faster and my cock was steadily growing harder with every passing second.

We swiftly moved to the bed and I found myself above him this time, withdrawing our lips so I could taste the skin on his neck. I dragged my tongue along his neck, moving down to kiss on his collar bones while his hands squeezed my ass and I moaned, intoxicated by the feeling of him grabbing at me like that.

I started rubbing against him, our hard cocks touching through fabric and he met my lips again with his, his hand gripping the back of my head and tugging on my curls. He continued kissing me hungrily while his other hand grabbed my ass again, pulling me much closer against him. I kept rubbing on top of him, a bit faster, but I couldn't keep going like this. I was going mad from desire and I wanted to feel more of Zayn. I had yet to experience him and I kept thinking about how bad I wanted his cock, to touch it, to taste it. I needed it.

So I broke free from his mouth and lowered myself on his body slowly, my hands moving down his chest and to his groin and I heard his breathing get heavier. I yanked his briefs down as well and gazed upon his cock, feeling myself salivate at the sight. I proceeded to wrap my hand around his shaft, squeezing it firmly. It was the first time I had ever done this and I was feeling pretty confident. I just wanted to impress him and do everything right, just like he had. I took his tip up to my lips and began tracing along it with my tongue, teasing him as much as I could until I heard him moan. Then I started gliding my mouth down to the base of his cock, taking it all in. I could hear him breathing heavier but still trying to stay quiet, but I wished that I could make him scream.

I lifted my mouth back up to his tip, his cock nice and wet, and proceeded to take him entirely into my mouth once again. I slid down his cock as far as I could, feeling his tip hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag on it a bit. Then I felt his hands grip the back of my head and push me down even farther until I started choking and he moaned softly. So that's what he liked, I thought to myself. I was so turned on by then, it took all my willpower not to touch myself at the same time, but I just wanted this to be for Zayn.

He continued slow fucking my throat; his cock was slippery from how much I was drooling on it and I decided that I really liked it. I was already so hard. I sucked in my cheeks and pumped up and down while he throbbed in my mouth and I hoped that I could make him cum as hard as he had done for me.

"Fuck. You feel so fucking good," he whispered as his hands freed themselves from behind my head and clutched the bedsheets he was laying in.

I didn't stop until I felt his legs start to quiver. By then I had been so hard that I was practically aching.

"Go on and touch yourself. I know you want to," he said.

Fuck it. I slowed down the pace and started to tug on my own cock, pumping it at the same time as I kept taking him in and out of my mouth. Jerking myself off at the same time felt so incredible and I was moaning as I kept going. I could tell that Zayn was getting close and I started jacking off even faster, feeling my own build up escalate rapidly. I was prepared for him to finish then, but instead of lifting my mouth off of him, I let all of his cum drip inside before I swallowed it.

"Fuck," Zayn muttered and I saw him watching me, biting his lip as I had done it.

At the same time I felt ready to explode as I kept jerking myself and that's when I felt Zayn's hands grab me to pull me up to him. He kept pulling me closer and closer to his face and when I felt like I was ready to let it all out, he leaned forward and placed his mouth around my tip.

"Oh my God," I whispered as I watched him swallow all the cum that poured out, just as I had done to him moments before.

I collapsed on top of Zayn afterward and we were breathing heavily together side by side. I just hoped we had been quiet, but we were too caught up in the moment for either of us to know. Everything with Zayn just felt so good, like we just knew what each other liked and there was no second of time that was ever awkward.

"That was so crazy" I said, hardly able to catch my breath.

Zayn rolled onto his side and his arms wrapped around my sweaty back as he hugged me tight against him. I lifted my arms up and returned the gesture, holding onto him too and we laid there in silence for a moment, just taking it all in. And then Zayn broke the silence.

"How do you do this to me?"