28. Wouldn't it be nice?

Zayn and I quickly undressed and threw our clothes on the bathroom floor. He reached into the shower and turned on the hot water as I stood behind him, kissing the nape of his neck and down his back in between his shoulder blades.

We stepped inside the shower, the hot water dripping down our bodies as we embraced each other. I grabbed the soap and started lathering Zayn's skin, my hands traveling up and down his arms, chest and stomach. I reached in between his legs and rubbed his cock, feeling it grow stiffer under my hand. At the same time Zayn grabbed the soap and rubbed my chest and my arms, traveling down to mine, which was already erect. He took my length in his hand we began stroking each other at the same time.

Zayn pulled me in under the cascading water from the shower head and kissed me hungrily and deeply. I tugged his slippery member forward, placing it along side mine and I began jerking us both off at the same time.

"Mmm," Zayn moaned in between kisses while his he placed his hands on my hips, drawing me closer to him.

I escaped from his mouth for a moment and looked down at our wet cocks sliding in and out of my fist. His length felt and looked so good rubbing up against mine that I couldn't look away. I noticed Zayn watching as well, biting his lip as I pumped my fist faster. We both gazed upon each other through the steam, the hot water falling down our faces and into our eyes, but our eye contact was still unwavering. Just seeing the expression on his face while our cocks were in my hand was making me even more turned on, as the pressure and sensitivity began building up inside of me.

"You're so fucking sexy baby," he said as I felt his hand grab the back of my head, tugging on my wet curls.

"Call me baby again..."

"Baby," he answered breathlessly.

"How does it feel?"

"Amazing baby."

"I'm all yours, Zayn. I belong to you," I responded.

"All mine," he answered.

"Shit. Fuck. This feels way too good I can't..."

I couldn't even finish my thought because I could already feel the sensitivity growing rapidly, the tip of my cock pulsating between strokes with every word that dripped out of his mouth.

"Cum for me," Zayn whispered into my ear.

Within a matter of seconds my cum began pouring out onto both my hand and Zayn's cock. I moaned, closing my eyes shut as I savored the intensity of the feeling. I released myself and grabbed hold of Zayn's length, proceeding to finish him off. He moaned and stabled himself with the shower wall, pressing his hand up against it while I felt him stiffen up even more.

"Oh God..." he uttered while grabbing my head, yanking it down to meet the end of his cock.

I wrapped my lips around his tip, drinking in the warm nectar that pooled out, filling up my mouth. Once I swallowed, I stood up and leaned in to kiss him so he could taste himself on my tongue.

"Mmm, you are delicious," Zayn said as our lips parted.

"You are," I replied, smiling.

I leaned over to turn off the water and the loo fell silent, all except for the banging on my hotel room door.

"Fuck," I muttered.

How long had we been showering for? I had completely lost track of time. Fucking hell.

"Stay here."

I left Zayn in the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my torso before exiting the toilet and walking towards the door. I cracked it open a bit and saw Liam standing there. God damnit, why was it always Liam?

"Where's Zayn? I've been looking for him everywhere. What an impossible man to find," Liam said, slightly peeking inside my hotel room.

"Dunno," I lied, widening my eyes.

Hopefully Liam would take the hint and bugger off.

"Okay...Oh. OH." Liam's voice suddenly grew loud. "You know what, I bet he's outside having a smoke. Didn't check there. That would make sense. Thanks, mate...catch you later." He shook his head at me and slowly walked back down the hallway.

Yeah, he most definitely knew exactly where Zayn was and this was going to be a problem. I shut the door as Zayn crept out of the toilet, already half dressed.

"That was a close one."

I paused, trying to decide how I wanted to put this delicately. I didn't want to lie to Zayn. I wanted to be honest with him and although we had just had incredible shower sex, I was probably going to ruin the moment with what I was about to tell him.

"Don't be mad at me but...Liam knows."

Zayn raised his eyebrows at me.

"What? What do you mean he knows? Knows what?" he questioned angrily.

I cleared my throat.

"Um...he, uh...he knows that we're fooling around."

"And how the fuck does he know that?"

"Well....he found out."

"When?"

"In Norway."

"In fucking Norway!?" Zayn exclaimed, raising his voice.

"Don't be angry, Zayn. Please."

"Don't tell me how to feel. How does he know?"

"I texted him something by accident. I was drunk and I meant to text you."

"So when were you planning on telling me about this, then? Were you ever going to or were you just gonna share our secret with Liam behind my back?"

"It kinda slipped my mind but I promise I was going to. I actually told him that we stopped because we had decided to at the time. But now...I mean, we should probably have a chat with him."

"So basically what you're telling me is that Liam has known for the last two weeks."

"Basically, yeah."

Was it bad that I thought Zayn was really hot when he was mad? He looked like he was ready to punch me in the face and I still couldn't want him any more.

"But let me just proposition something to you," I began, trying to find a way out of the hole I had dug myself into. "Liam knew and you had no idea because that's how good he's been about this. He was willing to keep that secret. What if we just came out about this to the lads? That way we don't have to hide from them...just everyone else."

"No."

"Just think about it. They won't care."

"No."

"Zayn..."

"NO."

"They're our mates. They aren't going to be dicks about it and I think it'll alleviate some of our stress if we just tell them. Wouldn't it be nice?"

I wasn't entirely sure if I even believed what I was saying because Liam had expressed his concerns about our relationship bringing tension to the band, but Zayn and I could ensure that didn't happen. We were one hundred percent in control of our situation, or so I wanted to believe. I watched as Zayn stirred, standing before me in silence. He looked a little less angry now, so that was a good sign, and I gave him my very best puppy dog eyes, hoping I could lure him in that way.

"Alright, maybe I'll think about it. But if we do tell them then we have to discuss what we're gonna say specifically," he caved.

I grinned and walked over to Zayn, planting a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Stop being cute, I hate it," he said, wiping his cheek with the back of his hand, but I could still see the hint of a smile on his lips.