33. I'm having your baby

Zayn was staring at me intently, running both of his hands up and down my biceps and I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. I didn't want to seem too eager but I really fucking was. This is all I had been thinking about since early that day, but I didn't want him to feel pressured into it just because I was so obsessed with Veronica, so I made sure it was what he wanted.

"Are you sure about this?"

Zayn had never once indicated to me that he wanted to be fucked; literally never, so I was completely taken aback by his boldness. Zayn proceeded to climb off of my lap and hopped off the bed. He then opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of vodka.

"On second thought, let me get a few shots down first," Zayn said, grabbing a shot glass.

He poured the vodka and threw back not one, not two, but three shots in a row and my eyes widened.

"So...is Veronica still in there somewhere?"

"Maybe she is."

I smirked.

"We don't have to do this if you really don't want to, though," I said, a little concerned

"No I want to, I do. Believe me, I really want to," Zayn responded, pouring another shot. "Your dick is just so massive so I need to prepare for that."

I started laughing.

"Ok, fair. I'll go easy on you, I promise."

Although I genuinely enjoyed the submissive role in this relationship we had, I would be lying if I said a switch scenario hadn't crossed my mind before. Just the thought of Zayn riding me was enough to send me foaming at the mouth. It was what I had been used to previously, with women, and having control over Zayn like that did something to me and I could feel my cock stirring with excitement already thinking about it.

He crawled back onto the bed and resumed his spot on my lap, straddling me once again. I licked my lips, pressing them together before I leaned into him and drew his lips to mine. Zayn began grinding on top of me slowly, arousing my cock through my pants within a matter of a minute as we continued kissing. My hands roamed up his back, caressing his skin before I removed his shirt completely, exposing his body, with his skin browner than usual from the summer sun. I lifted him up off of me gently so I could tug my pants off, exposing the bulge protruding from under my crimson colored boxer briefs. Zayn lowered himself back down on top of me, our hard cocks rubbing together through the fabric.

"How do you want me?" he asked, nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Turn around," I replied.

Zayn got up off my lap and positioned himself on all fours beside me. I knelt behind him on the bed, pulling down his briefs to expose his cute little ass and I gave it a slap. I then spread his cheeks apart to reveal his hole and I decided I was going to just completely go for it, so I licked the back of my thumb and started slowly rubbing it across his hole while my other hand reached around and stroked his cock.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"Mmm, it feels quite good actually."

I brought my hand back and then bent down, spreading his cheeks apart as I flicked my tongue across his hole gently and Zayn moaned. I smiled to myself and did it again with more force and he moaned again.

"Oh you like that, huh?"

"Don't stop," he urged.

Slowly, I started to push my tongue in even further. I slipped it in and out, making sure he was nice and slippery and decided that I really enjoyed eating ass. I reached over and grabbed lube from the nightstand next, squeezing some onto my fingertips before rubbing them across Zayn's hole. I gently stuck my fore finger inside of him and he made a grunting noise.

"You okay?"

"I'm okay, babe. Keep going."

I slipped it up a bit farther, gently gliding it in and out of his hole. I then slipped my middle finger in and proceeded to massage his insides, trying to spread him open as much as I could before I stuck my cock inside.

"You ready for it all?"

"Fuck. Yeah, give it to me."

I squeezed a metric ton of lube onto my shaft until it was nice and silky and I started to rub the tip of my cock across his hole before entering him as slowly as I could.

"Ahhh," Zayn cried out as I pushed myself farther inside him; he was so warm and tight.

Zayn reached his hand up to his cock and started to jerk himself off while I fucked him in a slow, but methodical rhythm, his moaning was soft but I could tell that he liked it just as much as I did.

"You feel so fucking good," I said as I thrusted into him.

"Harder," he said as he continued to pleasure himself at the same time.

I didn't expect him to be into it to this extent the first time but he had surprised me and I started going harder and deeper and he cried out again.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Yeah but keep going. I like that it hurts."

If there was one thing I already knew about Zayn it was that he had a pain kink because he once told me that when we were tattooing each other the previous year, but now I learned that it was serious. He wanted me to hurt him.

"Fuck" he said, pushing his ass into my cock even more as I went even deeper.

I was so unbelievably hard from fucking him and was using all my willpower trying to hold back cumming, but he was so tight around me that it was getting much more difficult, especially if he was going to keep talking about how much he loved the pain because that was really turning me on.

"Let me ride you," he said, releasing himself from me.

"Please," I responded and began pulling him onto my lap.

We kissed deeply, my hands traveling down his naked body all over, grabbing at him hungrily, clawing his skin like a wild animal as he lowered himself onto my cock.

"Fucking hell," he said, wincing.

"Yeah well you better take the whole thing," I responded, pushing him down onto it as he winced again and leaned forward, biting onto my bottom lip so hard I nearly bled.

Zayn slowly rode me up and down, breathing heavily, our lips centimeters apart as I held onto him tight and we mirrored each other's motions in perfect sync.

"Choke me," he spoke, leaning in to close the gap between our lips with a hard kiss and so I did as he kept riding me hard and then I felt myself right on the edge.

"Shit, I'm so...I'm so...so close," I stammered in between breaths, trying my best to hold off until I knew Zayn was ready too.

I just didn't want to break the tradition of us cumming together and then it snuck up on me so fast that I couldn't pull out fast enough, so I ended up partially unloading inside of him.

"Fuck..." I moaned, feeling myself fill him up.

"Hold on, hold on..." he muttered shortly afterward and came all over my stomach.

After Zayn and I got cleaned up, I poured each of us a drink and then I sat at the edge of the bed wildly buzzing, my mind running wild from what had just happened. Our sex was ultimately unlike anything either of us had ever experienced and Zayn had really sent me into a whole new fantasy of him that I was going to dream about for the rest of the night. I just couldn't even describe just how good he felt; it was like a drug that I couldn't get enough of. Zayn strolled over to me and had a seat on my lap.

"I really liked that," he purred, kissing my ear.

"You're such a freak," I said, noticing the scratches all over my arm from where he clawed at me.

"You have no idea," he responded with a smirk. "But your dick is so fucking massive, I actually can't believe I was able to take it all."

"Can't believe I accidentally came inside of you. I really didn't mean to."

"Well...I guess I'm having your baby then," Zayn joked and the two of us just started laughing.