72. Plays pretend

Zayn called me around 11:00 pm following my show in Manila, but I ignored it. He then called me around 11:30 pm and I sent him straight to voice mail. Minutes later he texted me.

Zayn: Please answer the phone..

Me: No.

I didn't want to talk to him and I didn't want to hear what his story was this time. All I wanted in that moment was to climb into bed with Camille in my hotel room and forget all about him, and that's exactly what I did. I walked in to see her laying in bed wearing my Journey t-shirt and reading my copy of "The People Look Like Flowers at Last" by Charles Bukowski while sipping on a glass of red wine and I smiled, noticing how adorable she looked.

I took off my shirt and pants, throwing them on the floor and then climbed into bed beside her. I removed the book from her hands and threw it on the floor before moving on top of her. I stared into her blue eyes laying behind wispy lashes and tried to get lost in them. I kept thinking about how beautiful she was and how lucky I was that she flew out to see my shows and spent time with me given the nature of our relationship being open, yet somehow she stayed and was devoted to it, to me. What she deserved was for me to make this work with her.

"Hello handsome," she said, smiling back up at me.

"Hi gorgeous," I replied, bending down and pressing my lips against hers and it reminded me that I had felt a little spark each time we kissed.

It wasn't that rush, that surge of electricity that made me grow weak, but I wondered if I was just getting in my own way because of Zayn. What if there was more between me and Camille and I was just too closed off to realize it? I decided then and there that I really wanted this with her because I didn't want to hurt anymore, and so I let myself go. I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth and she responded eagerly, throwing her hands around my neck and drawing me in.

Each time we had sex it was always pretty good. Almost all of the time she was the one who topped me with her strap on, because I really enjoyed it and she had gotten loads better with practice, but I know that I lacked passion and was always too quick. I became aware that I had been holding back the whole time, but I was better than that, and I would prove it to myself and to her. My hands traveled down her chest and I began massaging her breasts, tracing her nipples with my finger tips until they hardened and I heard her moan beneath me, my cock getting stiffer each time I felt her buck up into me. I removed myself from her lips and began kissing down her neck, dragging my tongue along her skin gently lifting up her shirt to expose her perky breasts. I continued kissing her chest and wrapped my lips around her nipple, sucking on it gently as she moaned softly again.

"Mmm, what's gotten into you," she purred as I continued sucking a bit harder.

"Nothing, I just really want you," I said, lifting my mouth off as I felt her hand reach down and stroke my cock through my briefs.

She leaned up to my lips again and pulled me back in, massaging her tongue against mine as she tugged my hard cock out of my briefs and began stroking it firmly. She took the tip and began rubbing it against her pussy and I could feel her leaking through her underwear. I watched as her eyes fluttered closed and she bit her lip and I smirked, slowly pulling her underwear down. She leaned over and grabbed a condom from the drawer and ripped it open quickly, sliding it onto me and falling back onto the pillow, her blonde hair cascading around her.

I slid my cock inside of her, thrusting as far as I could until she squeaked and wrapped her arms around my back, pulling me closer to her again. I began fucking her deeply and steadily, doing my best to make sure that she felt every inch of me and I kept kissing her, desperately trying to feel that spark between us grow into that rush I was looking for. It did feel really fucking amazing, though. I felt that warmth prickle my skin with her delicate body beneath mine, soft and sweet while her nails started clawing into my back when I began fucking her a little faster.