31. I hate you

Who blatantly ruins a perfect moment by pushing someone into a pool during a slow dance to "Still the One" by Shania Twain? Who does that!? Apparently Zayn, the romantic man himself. He was doubled over and holding himself, laughing hysterically as I wiped the water from my eyes.

"That was so fucking funny I'm sorry I couldn't resist. Oh my God you should have seen your face. I wish I had that recorded so I could play it back in slow motion."

"If you weren't scared of water I'd pull your ass in with me right now but fortunately for you I'm considerate," I responded, grabbing onto Zayn's outstretched hand as he helped me out of the pool.

My white t-shirt and black jeans were drenched and I was dripping wet so I took my shirt off and threw it on the ground. It was bloody freezing.

"Guess you're gonna have to get all the way out of your wet clothes then," Zayn said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

He thought he was so clever.

"I'm going to change and you're not coming with me. You don't deserve to see all this after you ruined what could have been the most romantic moment of all time."

Zayn laughed again.

"Are you punishing me now? What, are you gonna put me in time out?"

"You are cut off," I responded, walking away from him and opening the back door into my house.

I wasn't really that mad at him; I was just cold, a bit drunk and stoned and therefore decided to be dramatic about it for some fun. As I made my way into the hall to head upstairs and change into dry clothes, I heard Zayn coming up behind me. His hands clutched my hips, grabbing onto them tightly.

"Just try and cut me off," he dared, speaking directly into my ear.

I smiled to myself and tried to resist him by pulling away and running up the stairs, but he followed behind and grabbed me, pulling me to the ground. He was above me, pinning me down to the ground at the base of the staircase, staring straight into my eyes.

"You know I can get out of this hold. I'm much stronger than you," I told him with an expressionless face.

"But we both know you don't want to," Zayn replied, mirroring my seriousness.

His hand reached down and brushed my crotch through my jeans and I silently groaned inside my head.

"That did nothing for me," I lied.

"Your cock is about to say otherwise."

Zayn lifted himself off of me and I immediately stood up and booked it up the stairs. I ran down the hall and straight into my bedroom, hearing Zayn's footsteps behind me. I squeezed out of my wet jeans and boxers and threw them both on the floor. Zayn made his way into my room and I grabbed hold of his shirt, pulling him towards my king sized bed. He pushed my naked body down onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

I started unbuttoning his pants while his lips met mine, his tongue pushing its way into my mouth and he sunk deeper into me. He only broke away to pull off his pants and remove his shirt, our naked bodies pressed up against each other as we continued to make out. He moved down to my chest and kissed every inch of it, across to my nipples and down my torso, dragging his tongue gently down my belly button and towards my groin.

"I hate you," I said.

"Go ahead and hate me, but you know that you need me just as much as I need you."

I told Zayn I hated him all the time, which was the farthest thing from the truth. I only said it because he drove me crazy and I found myself hating that I couldn't resist him. Being with him felt like I was trapped under a spell and I sometimes found it a bit terrifying, but I loved hearing Zayn tell me that he needed me just as much.

"What do you need right now? Show me," I purred, licking my lips and pressing them together tightly, preparing myself for how good this was about to feel.

Zayn pushed my body onto my side and flipped himself around so that our heads were at each other's cocks.

"Mmmm," I let out, grabbing hold of him and gently running my finger tips up and down his length.

I felt him take me into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the tip of my cock and traveling up and down my shaft at the same time I grasped his cock in my hand. I let the saliva drip out of my mouth onto him, my fist pumping up and down until he was nice and wet, then I wrapped my lips around his tip and proceeded to take him inside my mouth. We sucked each other hard and deep, both of us moaning and twitching with pleasure.

"I love the taste of you," I heard Zayn say as he kissed the sensitive part of my head.

I closed my eyes tight, hanging onto his words. Eventually Zayn positioned himself on top of me and his cock plunged into my mouth; my deep throating skills had become extremely good with all this practice. He pumped his length into me rhythmically and I took it all, hardly choking. Feeling his cock inside of my wet mouth while Zayn moved up and down on mine at the same time was by far one of the best feelings I think I had ever experienced in my entire life. The sensations that rushed through my body were so overwhelming that my legs were always shaking.

"Ahhh," Zayn moaned, removing his mouth from me, his body tensing up.

I knew he was about to unload and I was ready to drink it in. His fist wrapped around my cock at the same time and started pumping me, getting me ready to hit that same peak. I don't know how we always managed to climax together but we had truly perfected our timing. His mouth fell back onto my head as our cum both dripped out and we swallowed each other down.

We had sex two more times that night before we were finally tired enough to try and sleep. We had taken full advantage of the fact that we didn't have to make our time together quick and relished in the night that we had available to us. Zayn and I laid in bed cuddling, both of us experiencing the most satisfying body high. I had put on my record player and the sound of Fleetwood Mac drifted sweetly in the background. The track changed to "Dreams" and I began singing it softly against Zayn's chest. I just felt so happy and content, like nothing could go wrong.

"If I ever get the chance to perform with Stevie Nicks one day, I will die a happy man," I thought out loud.

It was such a dream of mine. She was one of my idols and her voice sent me to such a beautiful place. Zayn laid a soft kiss on top of my head.

"That would be pretty sick. If you were to ever become a solo artist I could see you being the male Stevie. I could picture you making music like, a mixture of the Stones, Fleetwood Mac and like, Van Morrison or something. I see that for you."

I didn't like to think about life after One Direction because it gave me a weird mixture of emotions, but that did sound pretty fucking cool...and spot on with my music taste as well.

"What, you don't think 1D will be together till we're 60?" I laughed.

Imagine? I felt like that would be embarrassing.

"Kill me if we are," Zayn responded. "But nah, if anyone will be a star on their own, it'll be you."

He always said stuff like that and it made me feel weird, like he was always putting me on a pedestal and downplaying himself.

"No, you're wrong."

"No I'm not."

Zayn deserved all the attention that I got and more, even though he acted like he didn't want or care about it, but to me he was everything and I would never let him forget that.

"You're brighter than any star in the sky and that's a fact."