74. No control

"Good morning sunshine," I spoke, holding a tray filled with a home made breakfast as I stood next to my bed, looking down at Zayn who was clutching my body pillow, still soundly sleeping.

I watched as he stirred a little, but stayed asleep.

"Zayn," I said again, putting the tray down on the nightstand and shoving him slightly, trying to get him up before he slept the whole day and we'd miss out on our time together.

He groaned and slowly opened his eyes, peering up at me standing next to him wearing nothing but a red apron.

"I made you breakfast," I said proudly.

"Ooooh I imagined this once..." he said, a smile forming on his lips as he rubbed his eyes.

"I remembered."

"Of course you did," Zayn replied and reached up, grabbing onto me and yanking me down to the bed, proceeding to smother me with kisses all over.

"Stoooooop," I whined, trying to push him away while he just kept planting kisses all over my face as I heard myself giggling which I couldn't even remember the last time I did. "Your omelette is gonna get cold!"

"Don't care I'll warm it up later," Zayn said as he moved his body on top of mine so I couldn't escape, pinning both arms above my head forcefully.

"You're really just going to reject my delicious breakfast like that? That's pretty rude," I quipped playfully, staring up at him.

"Yeah I'm just rude as fuck," he responded, his tone serious, as he interlocked his long fingers with mine and I watched as he then noticed my painted red nails.

"Do you like them?" I asked.

"Very pretty. I love your hands."

"Yeah? I bet you'd love them even more if they were wrapped around your cock, wouldn't you?" I teased as I started to feel him stiffen on top of me.

"Maybe, but there's only one way to find out," Zayn replied as he leaned down and kissed me hard and deep, igniting the rush between us.

He began rubbing his length along my thigh and I removed my hand from his so I could reach down and grabbed hold of his cock firmly. I began stroking him hard and slow and I watched as he bit his lip, looking straight into my eyes and I smirked, continuing to pump him until I grew beneath him.

"Mmmm," Zayn moaned as he lifted up my apron, exposing how erect I was. "Grab that," he demanded, pointing his head towards the lube bottle on the night stand.

Damn, he just wanted to get right to it then, but I didn't mind. I let go of him to retrieve it and then poured a generous amount onto my hand. I lathered his cock up until it was slippery and continued pumping him as he was on all fours above me.

"Jack us off at the same time. I wanna feel my cock against yours when we cum."

Shit, that wasn't what I expected. We hadn't done that in awhile, not since years ago and I smiled happily at the thought. I squirted more lube onto me and then started pumping myself in my fist before grabbing hold of his cock and placing them on top of each other. I started to stroke them both up and down at the same time, our cocks sliding in and out of my fist together and it still felt so fucking good.

"Yeah, that's it. Fuck," he said, watching as I continued to jerk us off, slowly starting to pick up the pace.

Zayn started thrusting a bit into my first as I kept pumping the two of us together, moaning and cursing while making my cock grow even harder and even more sensitive with every second that I felt his in my hand.

"Fuck you feel so good," I said, breathing out and feeling the intensity rising inside my shaft.

"I love how your hand is big enough to hold both our cocks, it's so sexy to me."

"Oh God..." I said, my breathing getting heavier.

"You're so strong, look at that tight grip. I can see all your veins and tendons popping out," he said in that velvety Bradford accent and I could already feel myself starting to lose it because I already knew where he was trying to make me go with this.

So I lifted my other hand up and wrapped it around his neck tight, pressing my fingertips into his main arteries where he had newly inked sunflower tattoos.

"I know this is what you wanted," I fired back, squeezing a little tighter, knowing very well that Zayn was someone who enjoyed pain and he had an obsession with me hurting him sometimes, so I watched him smile satisfyingly as I started jerking us off even faster.

I started to feel the build up within a minute and I moaned over and over again, trying to catch my breath, still choking Zayn so that he'd get that body high he was aching for. I could tell by the look on his face that he was ready to let it all out any second.

"Ahhhhhhh," I practically yelled, watching as we both started leaking everywhere all over each other and Zayn looked down at it, biting his lip so hard that it turned red.

"Fuck," he said as I let go of his throat and I felt his legs shaking against mine.

He then lowered his eyes to me and I smiled warmly up at him before he leaned in and kissed me passionately, both hands on either side of my face.

"You always do it right baby."

Zayn sat naked in my bed eating his breakfast as I jumped in the shower, feeling extremely fulfilled and just savoring the moment that we had together before it was gone too soon. I thought about how amazing it would be if this could be our life all the time and I hated that I thought about it way too often.

I thought about last night and how I had agreed to accept the fact that he needed someone in his life that wasn't only me. I told him that I wasn't going to act jealous over her and I agreed that I was going to accept that we could only see each other occasionally and that was the way it had to work. None of these conditions were ones that I really wanted, but those are the things that I agreed to because there was no other solution apparently, and I realized that seven years later I was still deciding that I would rather have a little bit of Zayn than no Zayn at all.

We used to describe our love like the most addictive drug and it appeared that neither of us could figure out how to quit it, because whenever we were alone together it was like two melting magnets once again, just drawn to each other so naturally, creating this undeniable chemistry that sometimes felt like it was almost too powerful to exist.

But Camille always told me that overthinking kills and I just had to keep reminding myself not to or else I was going to fuck this up. As I got out of the shower and dried my body off with the towel, I made my way back into my bedroom as Zayn laid there naked on his phone.

"Hey babe," he greeted me, smiling to himself.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, walking over to him.

He put his phone down and reached his hands up, trying to pull me back into bed.

"Nooooo, not again!" I said, pulling away. "We need to stop having sex for a minute before my dick literally falls off."

"Well then go put some clothes on because I can't see you naked without wanting to fuck, I'm sorry but I have no control."

"Waking up beside you I'm a loaded gun..." I started singing lyrics to one of our old One Direction songs called "No Control" and Zayn suddenly and very aggressively threw a pillow at my head because I knew how much he hated that song.

After we got dressed I scored Zayn some weed so he could smoke a joint and then we watched some strange sci-fi films on Netflix and just chilled out together, eating a bunch and cuddling up on the couch, just having one more solid day where I had nothing else to do but just live comfortably and happily beside Zayn and I just wanted to hold onto it for as long as I could.