44. What I like to see

I pulled away from Zayn's embrace and found myself getting lost inside his eyes, as usual. Did...did he just say I love you? I instantly felt every muscle in my body relax, my temperature rose and my heart melted. Zayn finally said the three words I had long been waiting for.

"Can you repeat that? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Strangely, my ears must have been plugged up or something," I responded while a self-satisfying smile spread across my lips.

Zayn grabbed both sides of my face and drew me in so that we were about an inch apart. With locked eyes upon mine, he said it again.

"I love you."

We immediately fell into a passionate kiss, holding each other's cheeks as I felt surrounded by the overwhelming sensation of electricity, warmth, peace...and yet it was also as if the butterfly tattooed on my stomach came to life and lived inside me, flapping her wings against my heart.

Zayn laid me down on my bed as we continued kissing, his fingers on one hand running through my curls while the other was still pressed gently against my face. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, pulling him as close to me as possible. After several long minutes, I pulled my lips just far enough away from his to speak.

"I love you so much."

The way Zayn's perfect lips curved into that smile caused a chain reaction and now I was nearly grinning.

"Look at that amazing smile. Now that's what I like to see."

"What else do you like to see?" I replied cheekily.

Zayn's eyes veered toward my chest and then he lowered himself down to my torso and slowly lifted my shirt up to my neck. He leaned his head down and began planting kisses up my abs, across the butterfly tattoo on my stomach and up to the center of my chest. I bit my bottom lip as my skin shivered under the gentle weight of his lips.

"Your chest" he said, slowly gliding the tip of his tongue around my nipple.

I breathed out and closed my eyes tight for a moment, feeling my cock grow stiff in my tight jeans.

"What else?"

Zayn removed my shirt up over my head and threw it on the floor, his lips sweeting on my skin and moving toward my collarbone.

"Your neck," he continued as he made his way kissing up the side of my neck and toward my earlobe. I shivered again.

"What...what else," I whimpered as his tongue slipped tenderly inside my ear.

Zayn lowered himself onto me and I began to feel him hard through his pants as he started to slowly grind on top of me.

"The face you make when you feel my cock inside of you," he breathed into my ear.

"Oh God..."

My hands trembled as I reached for the button on my pants. I yanked them down as hard as I could while Zayn kept kissing my ear. My shaft sprung up against my stomach, as stiff as ever and I felt a bit of pre-cum already dripping out of my tip. I reached up and undid the button on Zayn's pants as well and proceeded to tug both his pants and boxers down as far as I could, exposing him.

"My cock is throbbing for you," he whispered into my ear again. "Go on and feel it baby."

My hand reached out, taking him in my grip.

"Mmmm..."

I started pumping him slowly, but firmly.

"Nobody does this like you," he continued purring into my ear.

I let out a moan as I tried to catch my breath. Zayn finally removed himself from my ear and I saw his face above mine once more; I could never forget the look in his eyes. It was the softest I had ever seen him. I felt myself growing weaker underneath him, totally frozen and unable to leave his gaze. I removed my hand from his shaft and lifted my finger to my mouth, licking it right in front of Zayn with my tongue before I reached down and traced my wet finger along the underside of his cock, gently stroking the sensitive part under the tip. His eyelids fluttered.

"You don't realize how much I need you," he spoke.

"Why do you need me so much?"

"Because you're the only one who really knows me. You're the only one who makes me feel alive."

I smiled up at him softly. This was definitely my favorite side of Zayn. This was all I could have ever wished for.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you love me," I replied, releasing my hand from his cock and gripping both sides of his hips, pulling him completely on top of me.

"Then I'd have to break you," he answered.

"Do it then. Break me in half."

Zayn lifted himself off of me and proceeded to get his dick wet with saliva before graciously applying the rest to my hole. There was no time for lube and I didn't even care. He thrusted into me steadily as I moaned, feeling his cock slip in and out of me, going harder each time.

"Deeper," I urged, my fingers digging into his back.

I felt so exhilarated by the waves of satisfaction racing through my body while listening to the grunts and moans coming from his mouth. His hand reached for my cock and jerked me off at the same time as the pleasure intensified and became even more overwhelming.

"God, look at you Harry. Look at your face...perfect. You love this. You can't get enough of it can you..."

"Zayn...please, why the fuck are you so good? Jesus..."

Zayn was literally the best lover there was; it was mindblowingly unreal every time and I just couldn't hold off any longer. Within a few more minutes I had completely double orgasmed and unloaded rivers of cum all over myself, moaning louder than I probably should have considering I was in Ben's house. But I honestly didn't give a shit. And like clockwork, I always seemed to trigger Zayn into releasing seconds after I did.

After we cleaned up Zayn crawled onto my bed and motioned for me to come lay on his chest. We laid there together naked for a moment, saying nothing at all but simply listening to the sound of our hearts beating.

"Can I stay?" Zayn asked suddenly, breaking the comfortable silence and catching me by surprise by quoting my favorite Ray Lamontagne song, something that he knew was so personal to me.

"Here with me till the morning?" I answered back, smiling softly.

"Fill my heart with each caress..." Zayn responded quietly, skipping a few lines.

"Between your blissful kisses whisper darling...is this love?" I continued. I shifted my gaze up toward his face and watched as Zayn looked down at me once more with that same soft look he had earlier.

"Yeah, this is love."