16. Mine

Being on the road while having loads of people around, cameras in your face constantly, fans screaming everywhere you go, trying to record an album at the most random times of the day and night, all while seeking any minute alone with Zayn was extremely challenging, to say the very least, and it was surely becoming both a test of both my patience and multitasking skills.

We arrived in Scotland around the early afternoon, a day before our show there and everyone had been running around trying to collect their things off the bus when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked down at the message from Zayn, who had been lounging in his bunk.

Zayn: Tonight.. you're mine

I felt myself smiling, just waiting for this moment and I loved the way he declared these nights so dominantly with me, which was different from what I was used to. In my past relationships and situations I guess I was often the dominant one with women, although I'll admit that I think give and take is much better, but more often than not I found myself feeling more submissive with Zayn in ways that I hadn't experienced quite like it and I even started to prefer it that way. It was like he had me under his spell and I just didn't want to break free.

I found myself pacing around my hotel room quite late into the night after a midnight workout session, the adrenaline running through my veins. I was waiting until I was sure that the rest of the lads weren't up since I was planning on sneaking into Zayn's room, but we had to time it carefully because there was always a chance that someone could catch us up in the middle of the night creeping down the hallway. Zayn and I had made a pact that we would be smart about this, so I remained very vigilant.

Opening the door quietly, I made my way past Louis and Liam's rooms. Luckily I hadn't heard any noise coming from inside. Then, Zayn opened his door a crack and motioned for me to come in so I quickly scooted inside. Once I shut the door behind me, Zayn immediately wrapped his hand around my neck and backed me up against the wall.

"Take off your pants," he ordered me quietly.

I gulped, but proceeded to obey him, pulling my sweatpants down to the floor and I was already starting to get erect within a few seconds. Shit, it was kind of embarrassing how little it took for Zayn to turn me on.

Then he squeezed my throat a bit tighter.

"Get on your knees."

Zayn released my throat and I dropped down onto both knees, my green eyes widening as I stared up at his flawless face. God, those cheekbones, that jawline, those eyes. He lowered his boxer briefs and took out his semi hard cock, slapping it against my cheek a few times. Then Zayn rubbed his soft tip along my bottom lip and I felt myself trembling. His hand grabbed ahold of the back of my head and then he thrusted his cock forcefully into my mouth. I could feel the length of him reaching the back of my throat and I started to choke on it, but he just kept going, pumping himself in and out of my wet mouth with heavy thrusts. I savored the taste and gladly sucked on him as hard as I could.

After a little while he stood me up and grabbed onto my hips, guiding me towards the bed. He threw me down forcefully and just laid there, staring up at him as he loomed before me all dark and aggressive and sexy and I just wanted him to have his way with me. Whatever he wanted, I would do it.

"Don't move. Don't do anything."

I watched him as he opened the bedside drawer and took out two pairs of heavy silver handcuffs and my body quivered. I certainly had not been expecting this, but this was the kind of scenario that I was into. Zayn crawled onto the bed as my heart dropped down to my stomach. He then continued to handcuff each of my wrists to the bedposts behind me.

"You look so sexy and so helpless," he whispered against my lips, closing the gap with a kiss that felt sweet at first, but quickly turned hot and feverish, leaving me wanting more.

Zayn hovered above me and yanked my briefs down, exposing my throbbing cock. His tongue glided across my balls and inner thighs at first, teasing me slowly and I was dying of the anticipation. Finally Zayn's mouth found its way to the tip of my cock and he sucked on it before taking all of me into his mouth. He moaned as my thick, heavy shaft slid in and out until he started to work up the pace and I had no control over the fact that my moans were becoming louder and more frequent.

But as much as I wanted him to keep going and never stop, I really wanted to finally try something else in that moment. I had been apprehensive about it since the very beginning, but the thoughts wouldn't stop crossing my mind lately and I found myself settling deeply into the most submissive headspace. I wanted him to wreck me. Destroy me. Own me.

"Please fuck me," I said and Zayn looked up at me with wild eyes.

"Is that what you want?"

"Did I stutter?"

I had never seen Zayn get out of a bed so fast in my life. He released me from the handcuffs right away and grabbed a small bottle of lube from the drawer.

"Why did you un-cuff me?" I asked.

"You're gonna need to hold onto me for this."

I was enjoying the handcuff situation but I also couldn't hide the smile that escaped onto my lips when he told me that I needed to hold on. I liked that even better. Zayn then slathered the lubricant across my hole, rubbing it gently with two fingers and I felt my breathing grow heavier as nervousness paired with excitement flooded my thoughts.

"Are you sure about this?" Zayn questioned as he slowly entered me with one finger. I gasped as he slid inside but it felt so, so good.

"Yes I'm sure. I wanna feel all of you."

I honestly couldn't wait anymore, I just had to know what it felt like to get fucked. Zayn and I had shamelessly exposed so much of our inner secrets to each other already so as far as I was concerned, my body belonged to Zayn in this moment and I completely trusted him.

I felt his second slippery finger enter me, massaging my insides gently and I purred, basking in the sensation and after a few minutes, he started rubbing the tip of his cock across my hole.

"Oh wow," I let out.

"If you want it you have to beg for it."

"Please, Zayn. I want it."

"Tell me how bad."

"Fuck. I want you so fucking bad."

"Tell me you need me."

"I need you. I only need you."

"Good. You're mine."

He applied a generous amount of lube to his cock and I felt him enter me slowly. At first I winced in pain but after a few slow and steady pumps, I started to feel the pleasure grow more and more. I clutched onto him tightly, my fingers digging into his back while he continued pumping at an even pace and the sensations started to gradually intensify until I found myself wanting to feel even more.

"D-deeper. Go deeper. I want it all," I said in between heavy breaths.

"Mmm but can you take it all, babe?" he asked lowly in my ear.

"Fuck you. Go harder," I fired back.

I just couldn't believe how good he felt; It was like nothing I had ever experienced before and I didn't want him to stop. Zayn thrusted into me harder and deeper until the headboard behind us was banging against the wall, but neither of us stopped to care. He continued to fill me up, stretching out my hole until it was gaping and I felt the the build up inside my gut.

Zayn leaned in and kissed me deeply at the same time, his tongue intertwining with mine in that same natural, rhythmic state that set me on fire and my hand reached down to my cock and I started stroking it fast, feeling the sensitivity heightening second by second. I moaned, nearly ready to unload and at the same time Zayn pulled himself out of me and we both came together.