⭐️Two- Attraction⭐️

Chen stood next to the water talking to WonWo. He always seemed to talking to that little boy, they must very close.

His dirty shirt was on the ground. While his strong and well built back was facing Jimin.

He could see the veins running down the sides of his neck and shoulder blades. The crease between his back went deeply in as nothing but muscle surrounded it. His skin was a dark caramel, and as the sun hit his body at the perfect angle, he had a special glow.

Just like the people you see on Instagram. Just without the editing and stuff.

Jimin gulped waiting for him to turn around. If his back looked so well built and smoothed over, how the fuck did his front look? "Oh goddamnit, I'm finna die. And ARMY finna die wit me." He whispered.

Chen picked WonWo up and jumped into the water, the two of them came up from the water quickly as they both had smiled and where laughed. WonWo got down and began splashing the other kids.

Chen looked over at Jimin with a smile before hearing someone call his name. "Chennie!" A voice called. But Jimin heard nothing, nothing but the smooth sounds of violins as Chen walked out of the water.

His broad tan shoulders where connected to his muscular veiny arms, creating a perfect frame for his well built chest. His stomach had rows of hard rocks, with a slim waist. His black shorts hung low around his waist, and where stuck to his thick thighs that where full of their own muscle.

The definition of a god.

He was hugging a tall and skinny girl that had a sexy black bikini. Behind her was two more girls with wide smiles and bikini like hers only different colors.

"I missed you so much! And look at you..." she said biting her lip a little, "You've grown up so much since I last saw you like three years ago!" She smiled. Chen laughed and nodded. "Yeah, I've been working out a little more so I could continue fighting." He said kindly.

The kids came over and the girls smiled and went swimming with them. "Well come on bestie lets go swimming!" The girl with long black hair laughed. Chen nodded and fallowed her to the water.

Jimin could see the lust in her eyes. How she constantly stole glances at Chen's body and bit her lip when he wasn't paying attention. She was constantly falling and bumping into him as they played in the water.

But not once did Chen seem to even notice her flirtatious behavior. He seemed to think she was playing around, and found it...in a friendly gesture.

Man. That is one Innocent Fighter.

How could such a big guy be so innocent? I mean come on! There is no way he's still a virgin! He's had to sleep with tons of people before! So why wasn't he understanding her ways?

Jimin sighed and shook his head. It didn't matter. Because at that point in time he wasn't letting this random bitch steal his man.

Two can play at that game.

Jimin ran all the way back to shop, and into his room. He changed into a thin black shirt and shorts. He didn't want to ruin his good clothes so he grabbed something random.

Then he ran all the way back. Taking off his shoes he slowly walked into the warm water that was just the right temperature.He swam over to WonWo who sat alone. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Hyung is talking to IU again! She always steals his attention." He whined. "Are you jealous?" He asked and smiled as the boy pouted and nodded his head.

"Well I can help you with that. Come on." He said and turned around. WonWo jumped on his back and Jimin swam through the water.

"Hello!" Jimin smiled at IU. She smiled and said hello back. "I'm Jimin, nice to meet you." He said kindly. "I'm IU. And I know who you are, I think everyone knows the World Wide BTS?" She laughed. "So the other members here to?" She asked and Jimin nodded.