⭐️Twenty-One- Tease⭐️

The live ended about two minutes ago, Chen was on his phone while Jimin sat there frozen. He looked over at Chen and cleared his throat while slouching down, "So..." he mumbled making Chen look up.

He looked completely unbothered as if nothing happened like, not even a whole thirty-five minutes ago! He just looked at Jimin and yawned, "You tired? Cause I am, you know I've been thinking about this, isn't it weird that when someone asks, 'Do you have some chapstick?' And everyone licks there lips?" He asked.

He spoke nonsense like they normally do every night, and Jimin was still a little hard from earlier. Even though he calmed down a lot, Damn just the most smallest things make him so sensitive right now. Like moving while he is sitting, he can't move or else he'll moan.

Chen got out his controller to his Xbox and turned on one of his new games he was so exited about. Jimin rolled his eyes knowing it would be a while before he looked away from the screen.

So he walked into the bathroom and closed the door. He locked it then grabbed some lotion then pulled his pants down, sighing he hated the fact that Chen would tease him that way and then completely leave him alone.

He slowly and gently stroked himself, knowing he was already sensitive down there. He gasped feeling himself getting hard again and quietly moaned. He sighed and threw his head back while panting, he whined, "Daddy...fuck..."

He wanted Chen's large and strong hands in his penis, he wanted to feel his strength. He wanted to feel his squeezes and strong tugs, maybe even get some head.

The sounds of skin echoed in his ears as he began jerking himself off and growling. He rolled his eyes and moaned, "Oh shit...ahhhh.... ah, ahhh..mMm ohhh fuck....ohhh...huuuuuhhh.." he moaned quietly.

He felt his stomach turn and his legs began to shake and he panted shortly, then he came and he sighed relieved. Catching his breath he stood there for a few seconds before getting wet-wipes and cleaning up the mess.

Luckily nothing got on his clothes, and he stood up and washed his hands before walking out refreshed. He went into the living room and turned on the TV, "Lets see...ok the Bachelor!" He said and turned on the show, "Goddamnit Melanie! He's not going to give you a rose now because you look to damn desperate!" He sassily told off the TV.

Within a few episodes Chen finally finished playing his game and said goodbye to his friends before logging off. He turned off the system and heard Jimin mouthing off again. He laughed knowing how much Jimin did that when he was really into a series.

Chen smirked and leaned over the back of the couch and dropped his arms around Jimin's shoulders. He purposely flexed his arms, easily visible to Jimin as he stared at his large, rock hard buceps.

Chen whispered, "Yelling again?" And kissed the edge of his ear. Jimin didn't say anything and looked back at the TV trying to not fall for his trap again. He couldn't let Chen trick him, and leave him to suffer all over again.

"Baby-boy..." he moaned deeply in Jimin's ear, making the boys eyes go wide as he froze, "Don't ignore me, I didn't do anything." He whined and made his breaths heavy. "Y-Yes you did!" Jimin pushes his arms away.

"What did I do?" Chen asked letting his arms rest along the back of the couch and hold him up, but his upper body was right over Jimin's head. Jimin now regretted getting Chen that thin and loose T-shirt that hugged his body and showed most of his muscles freely.

"You teased me earlier, then left me." Jimin said directly while once again ignoring him. "I'm sorry babe, don't be mad." He panted in Jimin's ear. The boy closed his eyes and listened to his desperate voice and quick panting, "Please..." he half moaned while rubbing his arms down Jimin's chest and stomach to his thighs and squeezing.