⭐️FortyFive- Wedding Plans⭐️

Jimin and Chen sat at the dinning-room table. There where pallets full of colors, flowers, lay-outs, guest list, invitations, glitter, and other planning things.

"So the main colors are white and pink, there will be sixty-seven people attending from your family......"Chen paused and Jimin rolled his eyes. "Why do you always pause when it's time to say the number of people coming from your family? Just say it, I know the numbers gonna be pretty big because of your gang." He smiled. "Hundred-ten...." he mumbled.

"See? Wasn't that hard now was it?" Jimin giggled. "For my brides maids I have Min-Jung, IU, Lisa, and Jin. Then you have Bobby, Jackson, Felix, and Amber. While Han will be the DJ since he begged for it." Jimin laughed and Chen sighed and nodded. He was realizing just how big of a mess this wedding might be since his best friends where going to be there.

"And then the boys (BTS) will all be in the front row of my side, Grandma's making the toast along with your uncle, and WonWo's bringing the rings. So now we have the people situated we have to make invitations, get the suits made, food ordered, and we need to finish organizing the flowers."

Chen ran his fingers threw his hair, he was really nervous about the wedding. He was still writing his vows and he was nervous of how his impression on the rest of Jimin's family would go.

"Here let's take a little break." Jimin smiled and stood up, he took Chen's hand and lead him to the living room and sat down. Then he cuddled up to the stressed boy, "ChenYoung, look me in the eyes and listen closely." I demanded and Chen fallowed his instructions.

"Everything will be fine. The wedding place has already been picked out, the decorations are being set. We have everyone organized, so you just sit back and think of what hairstyle you will wear. Ok?" He asked and Chen nodded. For some odd reason was Chen was a nervous reck, while Jimin was calm about He whole thing.

"What if I wear a little flower crown and then I put little sparkles on my face." Jimin giggled. "I think you would look beautiful." Chen whispered against his neck as he held him close. "And you know what you would look so handsome With?" Jimin asked and broke the hug. He played with Chen's hair. "That hairstyle you wore once around the house...." Chen didn't have a clue of what he was talking about.

"You know that one with the big curls, that went across right here. And was really slick and shiny? You where so nervous when I first saw you with it!" He was trying to explain. But the boy didn't understand. "Oh I think I still have a photo." Jimin mumbled and looked threw his camera role.

"Here." He showed Chen. "Nope. Absolutely not!" He yelled and shook his head. Jimin whined. "Come on! You look so handsome why don't you like it?!" While shaking him. "Because I look like my dad, and I'm just not comfortable with that." he mumbled. Jimin frowned and kissed his forehead. "I understand. Then how about, you wear it wavy? Hmm?"

Chen nodded and hugged Jimin again not wanting to let go. Then he used all of his weight and just fell limp. They both fell backwards and Jimin yelled while squirming in his arms. Jimin looked up at Chen with a small smile and put there foreheads together.

"It blows my mind every time I think about it... your going to be my husband in two months." He sighed. "We have been dating for two years...now almost three." He smiled and kissed his lips. "And to think, a bum like me, found a star like you." Chen whispered. "Oh please! I'm just lucky I found you first! Cause if ARMY found out who you where they would attack you." Jimin giggled.

"Nonsense. I'm a big scary man remember? Only you get my smile, kisses, cuddles, and body." Chen whispered against his lips and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. "Everyone else gets the cold shoulder." He smiled. Jimin giggled, "Oh really?" He asked. Chen hummed in response. "Well that's good to know, my big scary man." The smaller boy kissed his lips.