⭐️Seventeen- Angry Sex, tired day⭐️

Jimin quickly lifted his arms in the air and let Chen take off his shirt. He helped Chen undress quickly as they constantly tried connecting there lips back together.

Jimin scooted up and laid his head on a pillow, and Chen crawled on top of him. He gently let the tip of his fingers tickle the edge of Jimin's shorts. The boy began to giggle, then laugh and broke the kiss. "S-Stop it! Hahaha!" He laughed.

Chen smiled a little, he slowly began feeling better. Jimin's smiles and laughs cheered him up. It cured some of his anger and aggression. But not all of it. Sadly enough.

He quickly pulled Jimin's shorts down, and threw them down to the ground aggressively. He kissed down his chest, leaving two hickeys, then kissed down his stomach til he reached his erection.

He gently kissed the red tip, then quickly took in his whole penis. Jimin moaned and tangled his thin fingers in Chen's wavy hair. Chen moaned, then gripped Jimin's thigh and sucked roughly. Jimin shuttered in pleasure.

He moved his tongue around his hard penis, while massaging his thigh with his thumb, when he heard Jimin moan again he slowly raised his head and replaced it with his hand.

He began tugging at a quick pace and sucked on Jimin's sensitive part on his neck. He moaned a high pitched moan and gripped Chen's muscular arm while arching his back. The sounds of skins filled the room fallowed by high pitched moans.

"Fuck!" He sighed and opened his eyes, he looked at Chen who was smirking down at him. He wandered what was going on his head, what was he thinking? At the sound of silence Chen squeezed his hand and pulled faster and harder. Jimin's eyes grew wide as he yelled, "Fuck! To hard! To hard!" And scratched at Chen's biceps.

Chen could feel pre-cum leaking from Jimin's penis and quickly stopped, Jimin whined and looked at him. He shook his head, "No don't stop!" He whined as Chen sat up and winked at him. Jimin let his hands travel down his stomach as he began jerking himself off.

Chen watched in amusement enjoying the scene. "Oh fuck!" He moaned and jerked faster, "Ohhhhhh!" He moaned and furrowed his eyebrows while closing his eyes. As the boy was close to coming Chen yanked his hand away and licked the sticky substance from his hand. Then he bit the tip of his finger and threw his hand down.

"Needy ass bit-" Chen stopped himself realizing what he was about to say, 'Why the fuck would I say that?' He thought but quickly shrugged the thought off. He took off his underwear revealing his large erection.

Jimin stared in amazement, it seemed like he forgot just how big Chen really was. It looked bigger than it did last time!

He leaned over and let his hands hold him over Jimin, then positioned himself and looked up at Jimin who was still staring down. He slowly nodded, making Chen quickly shove himself in.

Jimin groaned and squeezed his eyes shut, he had to readjust to his size. But before he could do so Chen began moving, thrusting roughly into Jimin. The headboard began banging against the wall, as Jimin's body slid upward. "I'm gonna fuck you like there is no tomorrow." Chen groaned as he began thrusting quickly.

"Oh fuck!" He whined and quickly lifted his arms around Chen's shoulders and began clawing at his back in pain. He groaned, "Ugh!" Loudly trying to adjust.

After a few seconds he started rolling his eyes to the back of his head and moaned while arching his back, he clawed viciously at Chen's back making the boy smirk and thrust harder. "You like daddy's cock filling you up don't you? You like me fucking you so hard, you can't even form a full sentence." Chen chuckled as Jimin eagerly nodded.

"P-please daddy! Fuck- fuck m-me hard!" He called while lifting his left leg and setting it on Chen's waist, his breaths became quick as he struggled to not moan. He bit his lip and let a shaky sigh escape his mouth.