⭐️ThirtyNine-Hawaii⭐️

Chen and Jimin got out of the Uber and looked all around them. Jimin smiled happily and jumped up and down while squealing. "We are finally here!" He yelled while raising his arms into he air. "I know, I'm excited!" Chen smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Come on!" Jimin yelled and guided Chen into the large house he rented out for them to stay in for a few weeks. "I can't believe you did all this...." Jimin mumbled while looking around mansion. "Haven't I already told you this before? I would do anything for you." Chen whispered under his breath as Jimin looked around.

"Woah!" Jimin screamed as he walked into a room and Chen fallowed. His eyes got wide as he said, "They never said this was here." And Jimin squealed happily, "It's called the Lovers Lain for a reason!"

There was a hot tub, Rosé pedals, candles, chocolate, and a small tray with condoms and lube. "Wow it smells great in here!" Jimin inhaled the sweet honey like scent. "Right..." Chen furrowed his eyebrows. 'What else did they put in this house that I didn't know about?' He wandered to himself.

They continued looking threw the large mansion. There was a master bedroom and three bathrooms. A huge luxurious living room, kitchen, dining room, and pool room. There was also a.....well a so called love room. A velvet colored couch sat in the middle focused around candles and a metal pole stood proudly next to it. There was a huge table filled with different bottles of whine and a scent that made Jimin and Chen feel high.

"Let's stay away from there, I don't feel right." Jimin mumbled and Chen agreed. They explored the built in garden. There where trees, flowers, a miniature waterfall with a stream and pool, and a blue canopy.

Then the beach was only a few steps away. And the best part was, the part of the beach they had was blocked off so nobody else was swimming there. Giving the couples that stayed there, their own privacy.

"How- how much did this cost?" Jimin stammered realizing how big the mansion was. "Not much." Chen fiddled with his fingers making Jimin raise an eyebrow. "How much?" He asked again. "Around....one million American dollars, plus tax." He answered. "That much! Chen you really didn't have to spend so much money! We could have stayed in one of the smaller rentals!" Jimin said softly.

"I know, but I wanted to make our first anniversary the best one. It's not that big of a deal...." he shrugged confused onto why Jimin cared so much about the price. None of his ex's cared for the price, when they wanted something they got it. So why was Jimin so concerned? Anything he wanted Chen wouldn't hesitate to buy for him.

"This is a big deal. And no matter what we stayed in or did I would always remember this anniversary, and I would always cherish it." Jimin smiled and kissed his lips gently. Chen smiled and nodded, still not quite understanding but was happy enough.

"Now, lets go swimming!" He cheered and ran into there bedroom. Both of them changed into their bathing suits and Chen sat on a beach chair and laid down feeling quite tired. He had a busy day of work since he would be gone for a few weeks, then he drove for three hours to the air-port, and then he had to get the privet jet situated since there's got mixed up with someone else's, and then he carried most of the bags here.

He closed his eyes for a few minutes. Enjoying the sun that peeked at him threw the thin glass on the roof. He felt a little warm as his skin was slowly getting tan. The sound of giggles and splashing water filled his ears.

Then he fluttered his eyes open as he felt water covering his body. Looking down he saw Jimin snuggled up to him while slowly falling asleep. Not bothered by the cold water he held Jimin close and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." Jimin mumbled. "Love you too baby." Chen replied tiredly. They both fell asleep and took a two hour nap in the quiet pool room.