⭐️FiftyOne- Married Couple⭐️

Chen smirked hearing his small shaky voice demand him. He quickly ripped off Jimin's underwear and looked him in the eyes while slowly slowly crawling down between his legs. He left small kisses along his thighs leaving hickeys as he went higher and higher.

Jimin moaned with each hickey that was left as his breaths became heavy. He was so sick and tired of Chen's stupid teasing, he wanted Chen inside of him. So he reached down and yanked harshly on Chen's hair and bucked his hips foreword.

A whiny moan escaped his lips feeling the warm, moist, wetness around his member. He guided Chen's head to move around slowly as they where both engulfed into the silence of there heavy breathing. Jimin whined a little and looked down at Chen who was busy.

His mouth dropped open as he closed his eyes and buried his face into the cushions of the couch and screamed a moan, he felt his stomach knot up and his legs began to shake uncontrollably. Soon he came and Chen licked up most of the cum, leaving a little to drip down Jimin's thighs.

He moved up and gently kissed Jimin. He positioned himself and looked down at Jimin making sure he was ready. Once the boy nodded Chen slowly began pushing himself inside, the cum used as lubricant.

Jimin whined in pain as he arched his back a little and clawed at Chen's back. The heat had died down between the two, and now they where completely in there own world. Enjoying each other's company and skin against there own. The air seemed to become humid as it was difficult for them to breath.

Chen thrusted in a smooth and extremely slow gentle pace. He moaned deeply feeling Jimin hold onto his neck and pull his head to the crook of his neck. Both of the boys where engulfed into the soft sex, wanting each other as close as possible.

A light sweat built up on there skins after around two minutes, Chen gently caressed Jimin's cheek seeing the boy look up at him with glossy eyes and parted lips. The only noise was there soft and slow moans and heavy breathing, with the brightness of the moon and stars lighting up the dark room.

Jimin closed his eyes and moaned lightly while shaking, he gasped and Chen closed his eyes and threw his head back. Then he looked down at there waist that where gently collapsing together and separating at the calm pace.

They both began moaning loudly at the same time, Jimin's light silky voice smoothing together with Chen's husky voice. There bodies moved at the same slow pace, and soon they came and Chen gently pulled out.

Jimin took a deep breath and smiled shyly at Chen, he brought his small hands up to Chen's face and gently cupped his cheeks. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." Chen whispered back and leaned down and kissed Jimin.

The night went on for hours at a time. Silence filled the apartment mixed soft moans. The boys some how managed to travel through the whole house, kitchen, dining room, hallway, laundry room, hallway again, and soon there bedroom. They touched every inch of the house with there sweet and slow love making, only worried about each other.

Chen looked down at the smaller boy in his arms, both of them had a misty cold sweat on their bodies. Jimin was gently playing with the curls on Chen's head, twirling them between his fingers, and gently leaving soft kisses along his chest.

"Hay baby?" Chen whispered. "Hmm?" Jimin looked up at him with sweet loving eyes. "I was thinking... when we do buy a house, later on, if WonWo could live with us..." he asked softly, on the inside he was panicking a little. In the past, his 'partners' or in other words 'abusers' wanted nothing to do with WonWo. But he was surprised a little when Jimin smiled brightly. "I'd love that." He whispered.

Chen smiled at the thought of it. They would have a small little family in their own house. And in the future maybe even a few more kids.

Jimin gently pressed his lips against Chen's, and ran his hands over the boy's strong chest and stomach. The kiss was full of love and lust, slow and gentle. Chen raised himself over Jimin for the sixth time tonight, and slowly pushed himself inside. Jimin moaned lightly in the kiss and arched his back while spreading his legs wider.