⭐️Eighteen-Father⭐️

"Boys come on! Breakfast is ready!" Jin called ruining there soft moment. Jimin whined, "I don't wanna go out there now!" making Chen shake his head and stand up, "No! No! Put me down!" Jimin rolled and squirmed in his arms trying to get out, but he couldn't.

And so he dreaded being taken down the hallway and into the living room, where all of the boys except Jin sat around eating. They laughed at Jimin as Chen gently put him down on the couch then walked into the kitchen.

"So, How has your morning been?" Yoongi held back his laughs. "Terrible because your here." Jimin glared at him as he simply looked back at the TV laughing. "Oh come on, what did you expect? Us to leave you alone and stop bothering you just cause you asked?" Jungkook sneered, "You and Chen didn't stop when I almost broke my fucking Xbox, CAUSE I COULDN'T FUCKING CONCENTRATE!" He yelled and threw a small piece of egg at him.

"Whatever..." Jimin hunched down in his seat avoiding looking at the camera full of comments. Jin and Chen both walked in with plates and drinks. They sat them down on the table and found seats around the room.

Chen sat on the floor across the small living room besides Jungkook as they spoke secretly. Jimin watched them and tried to not make it obvious.

He just found it a little weird how close they where sitting, shoulder to shoulder, leg to leg. And they where only whispering. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head and whispered something and Chen nodded.

Jungkook took out his phone and showed Chen what looked like text messages. His face went dark and he whispered something while drinking of his orange juice, they both sighed. Chen out of frustration and Jungkook from fear.

Chen put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and hugged him, he whispered something and Jungkook seemed to tense up and look at him with wide eyes. He whispered something back and Chen nodded, Jungkook nodded and calmed down and melted in the hug.

Chen he got another text and the both of them jumped and looked at the phone. Chen whispered something and Jungkook nodded and stood up, "I'm going home, I've got to go work out since it's my free day." He smiled. "I might join you later if I'm not busy kook." He said and Jungkook nodded and walked out.

'What are they really doing?' Jimin asked with concern. Don't get him wrong, he trusted Chen and Jungkook completely and didn't they would be doing anything bad, but the two where always up to something. And by the looks of it, it wasn't going to be good.

Chen got up and took his plate to the kitchen and Jimin wanted to fallow him so badly. But his legs wouldn't even budge to move a little. 'I'm paralyzed.' He screamed in panic, 'Am I ever going to walk again? Oh god, what if I can never dance again?!' He panicked almost cried while trying to move his legs.

There was no feeling in them except a weird tingling feeling, then his legs got all cold. He took in a deep breath and tried to move his toes....they wiggled. Then he was slowly able to move his foot, then some of his legs. 'Oh thank god, they where just asleep!' He gasped.

Chen came back and sat down in the same spot and got on his phone. He smiled and looked at a few pictures, then his face dropped. It was as if he was realizing something terrible, and was full of regret. His body became stiff and his whole world froze.

Chen's POV

Grandma sent me a video of WonWo and I smiled. But then her text worried me, 'Please stay safe, I have canceled your weekend down here. It's your father.' I asked her what happened, but she refused to reply. So I clicked on the video.

Some kids where recording WonWo, he was on the ground covered in blood and bruises. A kid grabbed a chunk of hair and yanked his head closer, "What are you going to do now? Go home and cry to daddy? Or right, he's in Korea!" The kid laughed and pushed him down.