⭐️Forty- Fiancé in Hawaii⭐️

"Park Jimin, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" Chen asked looking up at Jimin. The boy couldn't look as tears spilled down his cheeks, after a few seconds he moved his hands from his eyes and nodded. "Yes!" He cried.

Cheers where heard throughout the room as Chen slipped the ring onto Jimin's ring finger. He stood up and kissed Jimin happily while holding him close. The boy looked down at the ring on his finger as more tears spilled down his cheeks, he buried his face in his chest while saying, "I love you." "I love you too baby." Chen smiled and squeezed him in a hug.

Jimin's Engagement Ring;

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jackson, Felix, Amber, Bobby, and Han came out of nowhere while yelling

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jackson, Felix, Amber, Bobby, and Han came out of nowhere while yelling. "Where did you come from?" Chen asked. "You really thought we where going to miss this?" Jackson laughed and slapped him on his neck.

"I really hate you guys, but sometimes, your lovable." Jimin sighed. "Wow! That's the nicest thing you've ever said to us!" Felix laughed and they all group hugged. "Got everything on camera, won't post til you go home." Amber snickered.

"You guys are crazy." Chen laughed. "Yeah yeah we know, now pose for the pictures!" Han giggled and held up his phone. He took a few photos before Bobby sighed, "Now let's leave these two love birds alone for the night. And let's hit that party!" They cheered and danced out of the room while yelling loudly.

"You know, they always seem to surprise me. Honestly." Jimin sighed and shook his head while wiping his tears. "So, what did you say earlier?" Jimin asked. "I said, "My fiancé, that name fits you so well baby" ." Chen smirked as Jimin rolled his eyes. "No wander why you didn't tell me."

They sat back down and Chen easily paid the bill as Jimin's eyes where wide as plates. "So... these prices....they are more than my entire career." He said. Chen shrugged. "Yah, why are you just shrugging like it's nothing?!" Jimin asked. "You forgot didn't you?" Chen asked rolling his eyes.

"I'm a twenty year old CEO, of Asia's second biggest company. This." He made suggestions to the building they where in, "This is nothing." He shrugged. "Damn I did forget." Jimin nodded.

He did forget that Chen was a CEO. He often forgot how much money he actually made, then he realized he didn't actually know how much money Chen made. He never knew cause Chen never told him.

"Wait, how much money do you actually make?" Jimin asked curiously. "Millions a week. I don't really have an average pay, it goes up or down every Friday when I get my pay-check. It depends on the deals I make with different companies." He smirked seeing Jimin looking so impressed.

"Oh...." Jimin nodded and got quiet while thinking. 'How did I not know this? Honestly he's a CEO of one of the biggest companies. Plus when he does matches underground he also gets thousands of dollars just by killing someone. How stupid could I get?' He scolded himself in his mind.