⭐️Nine- Giggles, Home⭐️

Jimin's giggles filled the big house as he screamed at Chen who kept kissing, tickling, and snuggling him.

He loved having days like this. Where it was just them two alone, and they could play around all that they pleased.

After the live ended the two of them felt even more complete than they had before. There was no secrets and no more hiding and walking around with mask. They could be happy and do as they please.

Jimin was trying to take a decent picture, but Chen kept doing weird but cute things. He stuck his tongue out and let the edge of it touch Jimin's cheek. Then he would scrunch up his face, squint his eyes, and make an 'o' shape with his mouth, and he looked like a little old man.

Jimin finally just recorded since all the photos came out blurry. "Stop and let me take a decent picture!" Jimin chuckled. Chen did the old man thingy again and Jimin laughed. "Oh my god I'm giving up." He sighed.

"Good now you see how I felt when you wouldn't let me fu-" Jimin ended the video and saved it to his phone. But he couldn't post it, cause of the ending. "-ck you earlier!" Chen pouted.

Jimin sighed and looked at him. "I can't walk! Walk! I can't even pee by myself!" He grunted. "Well I was going to go easy this time!" Chen did the grandpa thing. "Oh my god stop doing that, you look old." Jimin snorted while laughing.

"Just give me two minutes! That's all I need!" He whined. Jimin still objected and said maybe later on tonight if he felt more better and comfortable.

Chen wrapped himself around Jimin like a blanket, and snuggled his face into the crook of Jimin's neck. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath inhaling his scent, and just as he expected, Jimin smelt like his usual flowers but this time Chen's scent was on him.

He liked that. He liked being able to smell his own scent on Jimin. It was like a mark almost. Saying that he and Jimin are together, it made him feel comfortable.

"Chen...." Jimin whispered and gently shook the sleeping boy. But Chen didn't move or make a sound, Jimin nudged him and whined, but Chen still sat asleep. So with much effort and strength he was able to get out of Chen's grip and replace him with his pillow.

He tried standing up but quickly fell to the floor. Then he began crawling out of the room and down the hallway and into the bathroom. He closed the door and lifted himself to his feet by using the counter to hold him up.

After using the bathroom he flushed and almost fell into the toilet. Twice. Sighing as he caught himself for the second time he was able to scoot his way over to the sink and slowly washed his hands in cold water.

Then he gently let himself to the ground again as he crawled back out and into the hallway. And not even after a few seconds of crawling Chen walking back upstairs with a tired and worried face. He looked around, and when he saw Jimin on the floor he jogged over to him.

"Why are you crawling?" He asked while picking him up. "You already know why." Jimin rolled his eyes. "No I mean where did you go? I was very confused when I couldn't find you. I kept thinking that you couldn't have gone that far." Chen mumbled. "I needed to go to the bathroom, but you wouldn't wake up." He said easily and Chen nodded.

"Sorry." He apologized guiltily and Jimin smiled while kissing his cheek. "Your a heavy sleeper. Don't apologize for something you can't help." He laughed. "You didn't make a mess did you?" Chen asked and Jimin quickly shook his head. "Surprisingly no." Jimin replied making Chen laugh.

"Where to?" Chen asked, Jimin was kind of tired of being in bed all day and wanted to do something fun. And when he heard the waves from outside he got the perfect idea. "To the beach! I wanna go swimming!" He said cheerfully.