⭐️TwentyThree- Office Sex⭐️

"Damnit, lock he door." Chen mumbled and Jimin waist no time traveling to the door and locking it. By time he turned around Chen was right behind him and picked him up, Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist and held onto his neck.

They kissed deeply, craving each other's lips after such stressful and tiring days at work. Chen walked over to his desk that was now cleared of papers after Charlie had cleaned it up, and sat Jimin on the wooden surface.

He quickly began unbuttoning Jimin's shirt and threw it across the room, then he took off his shorts and threw them as well. He let his hands move up and down Jimin's body, feeling his smooth skin and wide curves. He squeezed his thigh making Jimin shutter and moan.

Jimin tried unbuttoning Chen's shirt, but his fingers where to shaky from excitement to do so. He whined making Chen smirk as he completely ignored Jimin's needs. The boy gripped on his shirt and tugged roughly while whining. When Chen didn't even flinch at his actions he broke the kiss.

"Daddy I want to feel you too." He whined while tugging on his thin, white button up shirt. Chen quickly unbuttoned his own shirt and threw it down. Jimin stared, he definitely noticed this. Anyone would.

Chen had been working out even more lately, his arms where even bigger and his chest was wider. His stomach was filled with big rocks, his six-pack shining. His entitled body was smooth and his chest was hairless. Veins ten times bigger filled his upper body, Jimin felt like passing out.

"Would you like to keep staring, or move on?" Chen asked with a wide smirk, Jimin nodded and shook his head at the same time. "Give me- a second...please." He gulped while staring at Chen's even darker body.

"Your more tan?" He asked. "I've been working outside." Chen replied as Jimin gulped again and gently let his hands feel around Chen's chest, "Holy shit..." he whispered as his eyes grew wide. His skin was more softer than a babies, yet his muscles where rock hard, it was such an odd combination, yet it felt so nice under Jimin's soft and small fingers.

He took in a deep breath as Chen's manly scent filled his nose, he closed his eyes and tried calming himself down. He felt like he couldn't breath or feel his body, even his fingers where becoming numb. This was, way, way to much.

Chen was already so strong before, giving him ten times strength during sex. But now? He was basically the hulk! 'Pray for me.' Jimin thought happily.

He let his hands travel back up to Chen's chest and over his shoulder's and grip some of his hair, then he brought their lips together. Chen gripped his thigh even harder while picking him up, the feeling of his bare muscles against the boys bare skin was overwhelming.

He moaned while panting, he felt like he was having an anxiety attack. But for some odd reason he loved the feeling so much, it turned his stomach inside out, he couldn't think straight, and everything was quiet and numb. This was an emotion he's never felt before, and boy oh boy did he love it.

Jimin let one hand roam over Chen's chest again, he gripped his arm and moaned while whispering in the kiss, "Fuck daddy." Chen somehow managed to stand even taller as he moaned darkly while squeezing Jimin's thigh.

Jimin blinked and it all happened so fast. One minute he was wrapped around Chen's body, sitting up on the desk kissing him. And the next he was laid down on his back, legs propped up and spread, and underwear on the floor. He looked around and saw Chen taking off his belt, he gave him one good hit on the thigh after the other.

Jimin flinched and moaned in pain. The harmful stinging on his thigh hurt so much, but he was so turned on it didn't even hurt anymore. It was a pleasurable pain.