⭐️FortyEight- HangOvers⭐️

BTW, I left out a lot of things that happened at both bachelorette and bachelor parties.

You'll see later in the chapter.

The next morning Chen woke up piled on top of Jackson. Amber was clinging onto his leg fast asleep, while Han and Felix where hugging each other and hanging off of the couch. Then there was Bobby who was asleep on the counter. Jimin, Jin, and Min-Jung where all piled up on the couch like ants. Then there was Lisa and IU who where still holding alcohol bottles in there hands while asleep.

Namjoon came over to pick Jin up, but instead he ended up recording a video of everyone piled up in the living room and kitchen. The bachelorette party was covered in confetti, glitter, crowns, and smeared makeup. While the Bachelor party was covered in lip-stick stains, splotches of liquor, lace undergarments tied onto there belts, and a few bruises.

Then he started waking everyone up. They all groaned and sat up tiredly. "Damn I'm sleepy." IU mumbled and looked at everyone. "What the hell happened to you guys?" Lisa asked looking at the guys. "Long story short, strippers and fighting arena." Jackson sneered tumbling up.

"Ok it smells like shit in here so everyone out!" Namjoon commanded while shewing them all out. Jimin hugged all of the girls and waved at Jin who was being carried by Namjoon. Then Jackson, Amber, Felix, Han, and Bobby all said goodbye to Chen and walked out.

Jimin sluggishly shut the door and looked back at Chen. Then he looked him up and down with fierce eyes.

Jimin's POV just because it's fun:

I looked at Chen up and down. Lip-stick stains, in other words kissing marks covered his cheeks and neck. Then there where three lace panties tied onto his belt. There was also a small bruise on the side of his jaw, and his eye was a little swollen. His jacket was half way off and his tie was undone as if someone was yanking on it.

Trust me I know what it looks like for Chen to have his tie like that. Seen it many times if you know what I mean.

"So, what the fuck-" I gestured to his body- "Happened here?" I asked him. He swallowed his spit nervously, "We went to a strip club. Got lap dances then left...then I remember us going to an arena to watch a fight...from there it's blank." He shrugged. "What the fuck happened here!" He said aggressively and pointed at my neck.

Now I'm confused. I run to the bathroom and look with shocked eyes, there's a small hickey on my neck. It's not that noticeable because it's so small, but still! What the fuck happened last night?! Who gave me this?!

"I-I don't know!" I yelled. Chen looked in the mirror and glared at himself. "Oh shit..." he whispered. "We got more liquor then ran into some chicks by the arena. And I remember flirting and they left these-" he gestured to the lipstick- "But I wouldn't let them kiss my lips. So then their boyfriends or whatever got pissed at us...." he paused trying to remember.

"So we fought. Then we got away because there where to many of them....and then this other bachelorette party started throwing their panties at us..." He mumbled tiredly. I saw him shiver in disgust as he tried wiping off the lipstick stains. But they wouldn't go away. I couldn't help but smile and I handed him the makeup wipes which he eagerly accepted.

I began thinking of what happened last night. We where eating, the guys came back and stripped, I drank way to damn much, then Shawn left a hickey and I was too drunk to push him away. But Jin had my back and we left.

I sighed and looked down at my feet. Shawn had kissed me, left a hickey, groped me, and we both said some things that shouldn't have been said. Now I felt straight up guilty.