⭐️TwentyEight-Mafia⭐️

Jimin stared at Chen for a second or two, then crawled on top of him. He lifted his shirt planning to leave hickeys everywhere, but froze. There was no way he got all of these bruises yesterday.

"ChenYoung! Joon ChenYoung!" Jimin yelled as he panicked, Chen wasn't breathing. He was laying there limp and covered in wounds from head to toe, not a color on his pale body.

"ChenYoung! Baby! Please wake up?! What happened?!" Jimin began screaming and crying while shaking his lifeless body, "ChenYoung!" He screamed again. Out of nowhere Chen coughed and began breathing again like nothing happened.

"Chen? ChenYoung?" He asked while crying again, he slowly opened his eyes and yawned. Then he sat up and held Jimin so he wouldn't fall over. "Why are you crying? Hay calm down." He said gently.

"You weren't breathing! And your covered in bruises!" He panicked while feeling Chen's face, as if he would shatter or fall apart within seconds. "It's ok, I just have to start my meds again." He smiled and kissed Jimin's forehead. "What medicine?" He asked.

"Remember how I would get a monthly shot?" He asked and Jimin nodded, "Well that was to help my heart. Sometimes it stops beating for a few seconds, then starts again. Nobody really understands why but I just take that medicine to avoid that happening because Grandma had a heart attack once when she couldn't wake me up." He laughed, "She thought I was dead." He smiled.

Jimin nodded, then he began lifting Chen's shirt slowly and let his finger tips trace over his stomach. "What happened? What did you do?" He whispered shuttering seeing his purple stomach. "I was celebrating with the gang, and then intruders came because we had one of there men held hostage. Killed him and his group." Chen smirked remembering there poorly dressed gang leader standing there in embarrassment in front of Chen with a flushed face.

Jimin knew how sick it was for him to kill people, but damn, Jimin must have been becoming a crazy person, because he honestly felt his heart tug when he heard Chen talking about it. 'I'm dating a mafia leader who is hot as fuck but treats me like a queen, I'm seriously living in a FanFiction.' Jimin dreamed.

"My big daddy got all beat up." Jimin pouted and came closer to his face, Chen smirked, "You like when I get in fights?" He asked. "No, but I like hearing the fact that my man is a hot, sexy, strong, mafia leader." He wrapped his arms around Chen's neck. "Well then, I like hearing that my baby is a sexy, cute, thick-ass, singer who seriously has everything." He smirked and kissed his lips.

"Does this hurt?" Jimin asked while looking down. His bottom was actually on Chen's stomach as he sat there limply, "Not really. It has a small weird feeling but nothing much." He smiled. He kissed Jimin neck and froze, then he gave Jimin a disgusted look.

"What?" He asked. "You stink of Yoongi." He sneered and aggressively stood up and held Jimin while walking into the bathroom. Jimin squealed as he held onto Chen afraid to fall.

Chen started the water in the shower and demanded Jimin get undressed as he did the same. He took Jimin's hand and pulled him against his chest, letting the warm water pour over there bodies.

He flinched as a scratch on his shoulder being to burn and blood ran down his back. Jimin saw the blood on the floor and gasped, Chen tried looking at his back couldn't. So he calmly mumbled, "Can you see where I'm bleeding at?" And Jimin quickly nodded.

He turned around and showed off his large back to Jimin, he gently felt around his bloody back and found the cut which made Chen gently flinch. "Here." Jimin said worriedly. Chen nodded and gently pushed Jimin away from the water and let all of the blood run out.

Then soon it just disappeared, as if the blood was never there. "Sometimes a cut opens, it'll bleed for a second or two." He smiled and pulled Jimin closer again. "Damn, sexy." Jimin growled with a playful smile, "Yessir." Chen smiled.